Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
bondsman said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I know I really don't get these types of post. What is the point of a forum if everyone just came on and said " oh well, never mind we are only 5 points off the top and Arsenal are really shit and will throw it away"

I think Villa park has been one of our happiest hunting grounds since I started going 35 years ago. We have lost again after leading with just 20 minutes to go. How the fuck can anyone be happy with that?

It is not a good performance if we concede 3 goals, clearly some of the performance was good but the strikers didn't do enough and miss too many chances and the defence was dogshit so it is not a good performance.

We had all these we will be ok, we will piss the league, we will do this we will do that last season and look what we ended up with....nothing.

Whatever anyone says 10 points from our first 6 games with the standard of the opposition is at least 5 points too few.

Absolutely spot on mate. I have no idea were this unquestioning love for pellegrini has come from he's not got a winning pedigree and it's clear why given our start to the season
Your post history seems to say you only ever post on here after a defeat, we have strange posters on here
or lots of WUM's, I know which I think it is.

Ducado said:
TGR said:
It's all that Mancini's fault!
Don't you lot understand FFS!?
He turns up at the Etihad looking all smooth and suave like a typical Italian - just who does he think he is - eh?
He immediately turns a shambolic defense into a watertight cohesive unit. Would you know it we then have the best defensive record in the Premier League for 3 seasons running! What a fluke eh? He's just lucky!

Then he gets even luckier - typical Italian! He somehow gets us full qualification into the Champions League - not a 4th place play off position, oh no, it has to be straight forward qualification doesn't it? Well it would have to be with him wouldn't it? Then he goes and flukes our first trophy for 34 years - just how lucky can one man get I ask?
Well... Then what does he go and do? His team systematically destroy the Rags 1-6 at the Swamp. Jammy bugger eh?

The lucky bugger then only goes and wins us the league title with the last kick of the game whilst the Rags were just starting their celebrations for winning it at Sunderland... Now that is just a lucky man living in lucksville on a lucky day wasn't it?!

But this man's luck couldn't last now could it? Of course not! You see on occasions he shouted at a few of the players because they we're lazy bastards! This Mancini character got annoyed if they didn't give 100% week in and week out - just who the fuck did this guy think he was ? The Manager? Well we couldn't have that now could we? The poor precious fragile souls actually having a bollocking when they needed one or deserved one -.oh goodness me no! So all of our International superstars complained about this Italian chap who wouldn't take any crap off anybody and actually told them a few home truths on occasions - and it came to pass he was sacked and went back to Italy as the most successful Manager of the club since the late great Joe Mercer- the lucky bugger!

The sensitive souls that our international superstars are we're just so happy at that decision! But you see... It takes time for these precious artists to get over being shouted at. It takes a lot of time...

So the defeat at Cardiff, the lucky away draw at Stoke and the embarrassing defeat at Villa Park is all Mancini's fault! If he hadn't had shouted at them and upset them then everything would have been just fine.
Big bad old Italian Mancini!
It's all his fault - nobody else. It can't possibly be the players fault can it? No! The new managers fault? No! So logic dictates it had to be all down to Mancini.
Now everybody is happy again. All friends, all smiles and no shouting!
And everybody lived happily ever after in the land of holistic People...

And what's your point exactly, more so what can possibly be changed, it may have been the wrong decision but it's not going to change is it

What's my point?
Have a think about it ducky and get back to me...

Ducado said:
TGR said:
It's all that Mancini's fault!
Don't you lot understand FFS!?
He turns up at the Etihad looking all smooth and suave like a typical Italian - just who does he think he is - eh?
He immediately turns a shambolic defense into a watertight cohesive unit. Would you know it we then have the best defensive record in the Premier League for 3 seasons running! What a fluke eh? He's just lucky!

Then he gets even luckier - typical Italian! He somehow gets us full qualification into the Champions League - not a 4th place play off position, oh no, it has to be straight forward qualification doesn't it? Well it would have to be with him wouldn't it? Then he goes and flukes our first trophy for 34 years - just how lucky can one man get I ask?
Well... Then what does he go and do? His team systematically destroy the Rags 1-6 at the Swamp. Jammy bugger eh?

The lucky bugger then only goes and wins us the league title with the last kick of the game whilst the Rags were just starting their celebrations for winning it at Sunderland... Now that is just a lucky man living in lucksville on a lucky day wasn't it?!

But this man's luck couldn't last now could it? Of course not! You see on occasions he shouted at a few of the players because they we're lazy bastards! This Mancini character got annoyed if they didn't give 100% week in and week out - just who the fuck did this guy think he was ? The Manager? Well we couldn't have that now could we? The poor precious fragile souls actually having a bollocking when they needed one or deserved one -.oh goodness me no! So all of our International superstars complained about this Italian chap who wouldn't take any crap off anybody and actually told them a few home truths on occasions - and it came to pass he was sacked and went back to Italy as the most successful Manager of the club since the late great Joe Mercer- the lucky bugger!

The sensitive souls that our international superstars are we're just so happy at that decision! But you see... It takes time for these precious artists to get over being shouted at. It takes a lot of time...

So the defeat at Cardiff, the lucky away draw at Stoke and the embarrassing defeat at Villa Park is all Mancini's fault! If he hadn't had shouted at them and upset them then everything would have been just fine.
Big bad old Italian Mancini!
It's all his fault - nobody else. It can't possibly be the players fault can it? No! The new managers fault? No! So logic dictates it had to be all down to Mancini.
Now everybody is happy again. All friends, all smiles and no shouting!
And everybody lived happily ever after in the land of holistic People...

And what's your point exactly, more so what can possibly be changed, it may have been the wrong decision but it's not going to change is it
Its a bad day. Folks need to rant and get it off their chest. Let them. Free rant day, if you ask me :)

cleavers said:
Ducado said:
bondsman said:
Absolutely spot on mate. I have no idea were this unquestioning love for pellegrini has come from he's not got a winning pedigree and it's clear why given our start to the season
Your post history seems to say you only ever post on here after a defeat, we have strange posters on here

Nahh, it's just human nature to vent our fury when we lose, but when we win we're happy to overlook any weaknesses in the team's performance, hence less posts when winning (especially from me).

Eaglechief said:
cleavers said:
Ducado said:

Nahh, it's just human nature to vent our fury when we lose, but when we win we're happy to overlook any weaknesses in the team's performance, hence less posts when winning (especially from me).

Is that you again Victor.

I've not bothered reading 80 odd pages so some of these points may have been made:
We had lots of ball in the first half but did we really create any clear cut chances other than the one Milner wasted? I know overall we had a load of shots, but how many were realistic rather than hit and hope?
Their first was offside, their second looked like another poor decision, and their third was a playground joke.
Plenty of ball again after the break but still half-chances rather than clear cut ones.
Some of the earlier posts criticised the substitutions but Nasri had to go off as Villa were doing their best to get him sent off and Jones was giving him no protection.
Pre-match fish and chips was OK though.

Eaglechief said:
cleavers said:
Ducado said:

Bollocks and you know it, you may be a City fan but that does not stop you being a wind up merchant, to only come on here to vent your anger and never take part in any of the discussions is quite a sad state of affairs

Eaglechief said:
Yeah like I said lots of WUM's, don't ever post when its positive, but here in spades as soon as something goes wrong. I pity people like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.