Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

How many mistakes did the referee and linesmen make yesterday? Not many. Certainly none of prominence. So well done Chris Foy and his team also.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Had to laugh at them singing where were you when you were s**t...when there was a crowd of 32,000 inside 42,000 capacity Villa Park
We actually sang it first to them

Most ironic chant was last week at Hull.....Where were you when you were s**t.......which they followed with City til I die......I had a smile to myself as I watched them sing it.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Fantastic performance and great result.

Loving the bitterness espoused by ex players and hacks, we will bottle it up and sprinkle liberally on yayas 4 weetabix before training every day....;)

It will help us to our 3rd title..

Come on city !!!

5th.

The perfect game for the Beast yesterday so much going on in the box he would have made the score more realistic to our possession.

I see Lambert is trying to claim the score didn't reflect the game?

Another ungracious prick. You got fucking battered fella and had it not been for the woodwork and our sloppy finishing at times it would have been a cricket fucking score.

One save joe made yet he thinks they where in the game?

3rdgenerationblue said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Fantastic performance and great result.

Loving the bitterness espoused by ex players and hacks, we will bottle it up and sprinkle liberally on yayas 4 weetabix before training every day....;)

It will help us to our 3rd title..

Come on city !!!

5th.

PL titles in recent years (ie ones I've been part of)

Eli Panic said:
How many mistakes did the referee and linesmen make yesterday? Not many. Certainly none of prominence. So well done Chris Foy and his team also.

The Milner offside was pretty huge. Ok he hit the post, but may well have scored had the whistle not been wrongly blown.

But I agree overall it was one of the less shite officiating performances.

cleavers said:
Bluep*ss said:
daveiw1976 said:
What????????
I think this posters username has been shortened from Cretin mcfc.
I thought he was better than Silva, Milner's work rate today was amazing,

I wonder what some people watch, I really do.

Whilst the "better than Silva" part will raise a few eyebrows, I do agree that Milner has been fantastic lately.

It's not his workrate though - he's always done that, it's the quality - he's doing some really impressive stuff and looks almost too skilful to be English! Bravo Jimmy, long may your great run of form continue!

blueinsa said:
I see Lambert is trying to claim the score didn't reflect the game?

Another ungracious prick. You got fucking battered fella and had it not been for the woodwork and our sloppy finishing at times it would have been a cricket fucking score.

One save joe made yet he thinks they where in the game?

Think he's spot on it could have easily been 5 or 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.