Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Cry us a river...shit happens

I know shit happens. I though I had made that clear. Obviously not.

Shit happened then, it happened today and it will happen again. Doesn't mean you can't express your frustrations as to why you thought the shit occurred.

Another point close to the title. The squad is awesome and will edge away from the chasing pack n the New Year. Plus the added bonus of a long run in Chumps league too. We are in all the competitions. Guardiola and Messi potentially on the horizon. I'm so happy being a blue. I'd hate to be a Chelski or Manure supporter. Wind your necks in fellas and enjoy the ride which is always full of ups and downs.

If Arsenal win today they are averaging over 2 points a game, a third of the way through the season. And deservedly so.
As are we. And deservedly so.

But Pellers is shit because we aren't running away with it and having the league sown up by spring.

A minority, albeit a very sizeable minority, of the " bluemoon massif " do not deserve this club, or this team, or this manager.

Say what you want about united fans but compared to many on this forum they support their team properly. Some of our posters are an utter disgrace. I'd rather watch a match with a collection of run of the mill United fans than some of the posters on here. It's because of this mentality that we will always be a smaller club than them. Disgraceful.
My god!

why didnt KDB just put the ball in the net ? instead of a fancy flick ,overall we missed some sitters today , and that is the only reason we did not win , MP's tactics were OK , although i was surprised he played 2 holding midfield players , the less said about Toure today the better. Most would argue today was 2 points lost , but if we win the league by a point , its a good draw , not a great performance and will give all the flappers on here the ammunition to moan about the club/team/money spent/manager/the price of chips etc and several individual players , its been a while since weve had a proper moan, so enjoy , i am going on the yaya thread to give him some shit.

well, Sterling scores his easy chance and the late header goes 2 inches lower and we come away with a very comfortable 0-2 win. Whilst Pellegrini didnt make the choices i might have made (sitting on my sofa with zero qualifications) these things are beyong his control.

fine margins.

So many mistakes by Pellegrini today did cost us 2 points.
We should have played the way we did against Pallace for the LC
Toure and De Bruyne were poor when he used them in these roles before why he did it again ?
Navas didn t seem tired so he should have been in the starting 11.
No point to play with 3 CMs and no Stiker against the bottom team.

I can understand the frustration of not winning, but some of you on here need to go & wipe your fannies!. Nothing wrong with that 2nd half performance we just lacked the ruthlessness of an out & out striker. Should of took the game to them more 1st half but being Solid again at the back is a big plus.
We only had a striker on for 7 mins plus ET after Bony got crocked

Don't get all the criticism for Pellegrini here, we had more than enough clear cut chances in the game to have won 3 or 4 nil.
Maybe if we had a striker on the pitch we would have taken one of those chances.

Fuck
We hit the crossbar I the 92nd minute. If that went in none of you would be moaning
Fucking right Id be moaning, cos of everything I've just listed. Hes a coward, simple as that. And I moaned last week when we got away with Norwich. Yet apologised cos I knew people would've slagged me off for being negative. Not being negative being realistic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.