Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

No I don't I pay my money to see at least some effert Yaya was totally crap and there's was more movement in a bowl movement. I have supported City for 62 years and been a season Ticket holder for the last 40, I think I'm entitled to my opinin.

I pay my money to see at least some effert Yaya was totally crap and there's was more movement in a bowl movement. I have supported City for 62 years and been a season Ticket holder for the last 40, I think I'm entitled to my opinin.

I can only sat I pity the poor Blue who has sat next to you for the last 40 years.

Might I remind you that that FUCKING DIRE united side are TWO points behind us. Two.

In a combined City United 11, I wouldn't pick one of their players, not one. And they are TWO points behind us. We should be fucking embarrassed.
Ok I'll let you argue with yourself. Enjoy

Four minutes injury time in a game where each substitution took longer than a minute and where the slightest contact necessitated the introduction of a casualty team. There could have been four minutes for the goalkeeper's time wasting alone.

Still wouldn't have scored, though. :-(

i really disagree- he has so much of the ball and gets in so many great positions he could be such a good player. His problem is his final ball and when you are put in the team to create but fluff your lines 9 times out of 10, then he's letting the side down and we'd be better off without him
His final ball wasn't the problem - it was those on the other end failing to score goals that 99/100 would go in on another day.

Don't get all the criticism for Pellegrini here, we had more than enough clear cut chances in the game to have won 3 or 4 nil.

I can understand the frustration of not winning, but some of you on here need to go & wipe your fannies!. Nothing wrong with that 2nd half performance we just lacked the ruthlessness of an out & out striker. Should of took the game to them more 1st half but being Solid again at the back is a big plus.

What was the point bringing delph on for yaya,just bring nacho on for the last 20mins and batter fuck out of them,we'd have got something they was so poor,now we've got to hope Spurs beat Arsenal fuck sake.

I can see the flaw in your thinking there...... We were playing bottom of the league therefore having a recognised striker on would have been an idiotic decision right???

But seriously I'm fucking baffled by Pellers at times.... he goes from genius to clueless in a few days, Nacho should have replaced Bony with KDB sliding to the wing (IMHO)

How is he right? Happy with the way we played?

Let me point out how we set up. We started the game with 2 DMs and Yaya playing boxtobox. Only problem with that is that Yaya's legs are gone and he can't play box to box, which means we played with 3 defensive midfielders for the entirety of the first half.
Our striker went off after 25 minutes injured and instead of bringing on our other striker, we pushed our creative player up top and telling him to run the line and work the channels when we had no midfield to link the play with him and by pushing our creative player up top it left us with no creativity.
Yep he changed it around in the second half, but by then his first half tactics had given Villa the belief they could get something out of the game.
Bringing on Delph and getting the home crowd up and even more behind their players gave Villa the second wind they needed, but to bring on a striker with 7 minutes of a game left, when his youth and effort would've lifted the whole team in the first half, well there is really no reason for that.

Liverpool lost the title we didn't win it, and this is probably a weaker Premiership than that season was and with a better squad than we had 2 seasons ago it looks like we are going to make this an even more difficult attempt at winning the title.

We were as bad as Chelsea were yesterday and that is all down to our manager and the decisions he makes. We got away with it against Norwich, but we weren't so lucky today.

Great performances by Otamendi and Kolarov, along with the other 2 in defence, but apart from that I'm finding it hard to pull anymore positives.

Also, Sterling didn't play badly, but he needs more freedom. Sticking him on the left is killing his game, he cuts in everytime and its all he does. With freedom he would be a far more dangerous player, as he was when he played in behind Bony and got that Hat trick. KDB's best performances have been on the left yet we set up with Sterling on the left and KDB on the right.

Should he be happy with the way we played? Should he fuck
Liverpool lost the title we didn't win it just invalidates any argument you're trying to make,the league is over 38 games you get what you deserve, you're a fuckin tool.

What was the point bringing delph on for yaya,just bring nacho on for the last 20mins and batter fuck out of them,we'd have got something they was so poor,now we've got to hope Spurs beat Arsenal fuck sake.
Didn't see game do can't comment on your view of game but for ffs it's only November, even if the arse beat spurs so fucking what, stop panicking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.