Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

As said I would not have played navas before him either, but MP made the call and I can sort of understand why in hindsight despite us not scoring today, in the same predicament last season he could have played pozo or kelechi or any youth striker, and when he did play pozo was not fantastic (if I remember rightly city fans of the time were purring over him too just because he's a youth player) anyway MP put Milner up front for the next lot of games without a striker
Kelechi is a different proposition to Pozo. He's a genuine talent and a natural goal scorer if I've ever seen one and I fail to see why we can buy a talented 19 year old from Liverpool who was given a chance, but won't give one of our own a chance when he's clearly earned the opportunity and has the talent.

There we go a pretty lacklustre performance but still top of the league so no real damage done,but we can't afford too many more slip up's against teams we should beat.We had a good four days rest after Seville and an international break coming up. Pellegrini should have played the same again and told them to come out of the blocks flying and not let Villa settle and gain any confidence. Oh and if there is a reasonably priced forward who can finish the fair few chances we create out there and with a bit of pace too,can we please snap him up in January?Bony isn't a fit for us,for some reason keeps getting injured and looks like he wants out too.

It's hours later and I'm still angry about that stunt by Gestede. Total nonsense

What is the matter with all the clowns on here. Yes a below par performance it was but enough chances to win 3-0. Not MP fault they were all missed thats not down to tactics its down to bad misses. Still top of the league at the end of the day. Aguero and Silva to return.......can the moaners and groaners on here GET A LIFE.

Sadly wasn't able to watch today, were we really as bad as some on these forums are making out? Seeing abuse for Yaya, abuse for Sterling, abuse for Navas, abuse for Bony, abuse for KdB, abuse for Pellers..

From what I was reading it sounds like we were unlucky in general, no shots on target for Villa, couple of shots of the woodwork & couple of big chances that on another day get buried? What was it that was so bad exactly.

Top of the league still, another clean sheet, 5 wins & 2 draws without our 2 best players - disappointing result on paper no doubt but doesn't sound a reason to panic to me.

77 pages already, never get this many when we win, strange bunch some are
We weren't at our best and on another day we would of won that easily, shit happens sometimes
We were never in danger of losing
Oh gestede what a dick you are mate

Sometimes it feels our fans forget the fact that other teams are there to play as well, villa must have rejunivinated under the new manager, who looks a decent blooke, and we didnt played that well but still are top of the league, get over it,

Just wish that for one season, we can truly show how superior we are to everyone else and absolutely walk this league. It seems we'll always give others a chance with our record of injuries and results like today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.