Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Disappointed result. Poor 1st half. Good 2nd half that proved not to be enough. You simply can't force your luck if you don't perform for 90min.

Not too much damage done because of other results but we need to improve performances in the league. Today showed it's nonsense we can easily do without Aguero and Silva.

77 pages already, never get this many when we win, strange bunch some are
We weren't at our best and on another day we would of won that easily, shit happens sometimes
We were never in danger of losing
Oh gestede what a dick you are mate

We'll moan to the end
We're Man City
And we'll moan to the end

I assume Gestede was attempting to throw the ball out for a goal kick to waste a few more seconds. Joe tried to stop it but failed and the ball went out for a corner. Still, what a cock Gestede is, and a shit Championship player as well

Was an absolute disgrace the referee aloud them to take that corner to attack. I hope Villa go down for their pretty piss poor sportsmanship when we kicked the ball out of play for a player who was clearly play acting.

Completely agree. I always used to quite like Villa but since our takeover they've become more and more obnoxious with each passing season.

I think today was just one of those days. We dominated throughout but didn't get the rub of the green. Still top, last 8 of the LC, last 16 of the CL and Kun, Spanish Dave and the rest to return after the international break. Things could be worse ...

Sometimes it feels our fans forget the fact that other teams are there to play as well, villa must have rejunivinated under the new manager, who looks a decent blooke, and we didnt played that well but still are top of the league, get over it,
Exactly. Some on here think we just have to turn up and weve got the 3points. They forget that there are 11 other players trying to do the same.

Completely agree. I always used to quite like Villa but since our takeover they've become more and more obnoxious with each passing season.

I think today was just one of those days. We dominated throughout but didn't get the rub of the green. Still top, last 8 of the LC, last 16 of the CL and Kun, Spanish Dave and the rest to return after the international break. Things could be worse ...

Went away in the champs league and won and managed not to slip on a banana skin. Get Spanish Dave and Sergio back after the international break for a busy few months of football.

Needed to set up today different from the Sevilla game but not by adding another midfield player. We should have attacked them from the off and taken the game away from them as quickly as possible.
Big fan of Pellers but mystified by many of his decisions today.
First three away league games we were great, but the last three have been poor with just two points and one goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.