Villareal ticket details

We were at the ticket office at 3.30 this afternoon getting Wolves away, asked out of interest as I'd been reading this thread yesterday. Was told there was 10 tickets left.

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
i kne albert davy said:
Well for what its worth which is probably balls all a mate who's got a mate who's daughter works in the ticket office said they weren't going that well probably cos there ain't that many people on cup scheme with over 7 or 8 thousand points,but like i say nobody really knows.
I can well believe that. 7000 is a lot of points. The point made above rings true with me and I've posted before. Euro away tickets should be shunted out fast to allow fans to make plans. Start at 8000 and drop 1000 each day
perhaps that's a bit of a large drop, but they could stagger it over the day, especially as most now seem to get tickets by phone or the internet

why not do
9am - 1pm at 8000
1pm - 5pm at 7750
next day
9am - 1pm at 7500
1pm - 5pm at 7250

it would double the speed of selling whilst those in a higher points bracket gain an advantage to get theirs earlier

-- Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:56 pm --

citizen said:
Not selling online anymore. Could be close to sell out?
seems to be available on my computer
maybe it has more points than yours?
or maybe its a member of a osc

Chillidog77 said:
We were at the ticket office at 3.30 this afternoon getting Wolves away, asked out of interest as I'd been reading this thread yesterday. Was told there was 10 tickets left.

Must be the same 10 tickets that were left on Thursday

frothy said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I can well believe that. 7000 is a lot of points. The point made above rings true with me and I've posted before. Euro away tickets should be shunted out fast to allow fans to make plans. Start at 8000 and drop 1000 each day
perhaps that's a bit of a large drop, but they could stagger it over the day, especially as most now seem to get tickets by phone or the internet

why not do
9am - 1pm at 8000
1pm - 5pm at 7750
next day
9am - 1pm at 7500
1pm - 5pm at 7250

it would double the speed of selling whilst those in a higher points bracket gain an advantage to get theirs earlier

-- Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:56 pm --

citizen said:
Not selling online anymore. Could be close to sell out?
seems to be available on my computer
maybe it has more points than yours?
or maybe its a member of a osc
sneeky b
it joined without telling me

Chillidog77 said:
So were selling around 10 a day as according to ticket office there were only 30 left on Thursday god these tickets are taking some shifting.

shit shit shit shit shit

why have they not given us the whole of the stand?
what's the fuckin point in having half of the stand empty?

they are throwing away 1000x£53, £53,000, why?

Pride of Chadderton said:
Are there any coaches running up from around benidorm for the match?

yes mate. loads. run by mac. heres the thread

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231115</a>

squirtyflower said:
shit shit shit shit shit

why have they not given us the whole of the stand?
what's the fuckin point in having half of the stand empty?

they are throwing away 1000x£53, £53,000, why?
i can see them opening the rest of the stand to us city fans on the night, rather then a thousand blues all over the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.