Villareal ticket details

the only game that has been similar to this i guess was racing santander away, it wasn't crucial from a city viewpoint we had qualified, but we took approx 1100.

the thing i remember was that tickets were readily available from their ticket office on the day of the game, but some were very expensive, up to 100 euros.

villarreal have piss poor support, and they could in effect be out od the competition by the time this takes place, so my guess for those worried, tickets should be a doddle.

fathellensbellend said:
the only game that has been similar to this i guess was racing santander away, it wasn't crucial from a city viewpoint we had qualified, but we took approx 1100.

the thing i remember was that tickets were readily available from their ticket office on the day of the game, but some were very expensive, up to 100 euros.

villarreal have piss poor support, and they could in effect be out od the competition by the time this takes place, so my guess for those worried, tickets should be a doddle.

Its still a long and expensive journey to make without the certainty of having a ticket

cibaman said:
whosonthebench said:
I've got a mate living in Valencia so my accommodation is sorted but I have zero chance of a ticket (with 2000 odd points)

You say sitting in home end will be OK?

How do you get a ticket for the home end?

Will they let you in?

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Still think anyone who wants a ticket will get one....

Based on what?

Last time we recd an allocation of 1400 was at Juventus, couldnt get a ticket

Based on the fact we couldnt sell out for a much higher profile game in Munich. And at 53 quid a go...I certainly wont be going to this one

fathellensbellend said:

Why would you buy 1 from their ticket office mate they were on open sale at ours from what i remember at £40 there were no empty seats in their areas but quite a few in ours in fact still got my ticket cos there was no check, there was a bit of trouble at turnstiles and they just opened a gate and let us all in.

jollycity said:
1400 on sale but what about the Superbia members? How many given to them? or are they out of the 1400?

I reckon the Superbia will come out of that, but the numbers banded about for takers is very small. The number I hear the most is around 50.

i kne albert davy said:
fathellensbellend said:

Why would you buy 1 from their ticket office mate they were on open sale at ours from what i remember at £40 there were no empty seats in their areas but quite a few in ours in fact still got my ticket cos there was no check, there was a bit of trouble at turnstiles and they just opened a gate and let us all in.

what i am saying is, that when we played in santander, tickets for the home sections were readily available on the day, i can see a similar situation occuring in villareal

fathellensbellend said:
what i am saying is, that when we played in santander, tickets for the home sections were readily available on the day, i can see a similar situation occuring in villareal

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFbWKxnaerE&feature=related[/youtube]

The Rangers fans seemed to manage OK.

Don't panic!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO WAY that Villarreal will sell out for this game.

If City see that more than these 1,400 tickets are needed they'll let us have more. All the blues who want to go to this one will be able to get in.

Definite!

There's still nothing on the Villarreal Official Site about tickets for this one yet, by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.