Villareal ticket details

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.city-forum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4169" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.city-forum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4169</a>

some may find this usefull, info on getting tickets

issuu.com/javisales/docs/villarreal-champions

The above is a great guide. According to this, the 'birdcage' was built solely for away fans and can hold up to 3,000. So why we have only taken/received 1,400 I don't know.

bluelingy said:
ok woop woop just got a ticket....

has any body used that mancityaway b4???
looking to book it but m8 is paranoid there dodgy and we be waiting outside the bar for a coach thats not coming,,, any feedback welcome

thanks

I saw some guy selling seats on coaches from Benidorm which looked decidedly dodgy to me. He was claiming to have filled 3 and 4 coaches almost immediately.

I don't know if that's this one or not but I smelt a rat.

i have booked with Mac on the coaches from Racheals sports bar and have spoken to several people ,who say he is above board

sharpy51 said:
just need a match ticket now,thought i would be ok with 6200 points,but unsure now

Just spoke to ticket office and they didnt y eknow how many tickets were left so I dont know how somebody can say they have only 140 left.

The criteria is prob going to stay going down at 250 points per day too they say.

HOPE WE APPLY AND RECEIVE MORE TICKETS

CTID

yarny101 said:
I'm booked on with mac he sounds like a straight up guy

He´s kosher - met him before the Everton game - no worries

The stand defo holds double our allocation as I went to the trouble of blowing the pic up and doing a reasonably quick and accurate calculation unless the pic was fookin photoshopped!!

Hotel: BOOKED

Flights: BOOKED

Coach from Benidorm to Villarreal: BOOKED

Away end Match Ticket: FAIL

Home end Match Ticket: Dis eeez Possible.

mike channon´s windmill said:
yarny101 said:
I'm booked on with mac he sounds like a straight up guy

He´s kosher - met him before the Everton game - no worries

The stand defo holds double our allocation as I went to the trouble of blowing the pic up and doing a reasonably quick and accurate calculation unless the pic was fookin photoshopped!!
so why have we been given 1000 less than it holds?
it just doesn't make sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.