Villareal

Can you sort me with one seat - will be travelling alone from Newcastle arriving Weds 2nd. Have sent you a pm. Thanks.

mac said:
details for the coach journey has not yet been finalised, but i would guess the coach would leave approx 4 or 5 pm, from a designated pickup point in benidorm.ie rachaels sports bar(large enough for approx 70 plus blues). return straight after the match to celebrate till morning. villareal is approx 215km away from benidorm, roads are excellent and i will clarify journey time soon.
approx 18 euro depending on numbers,details for the payment of the deposits to follow soon. cheers mac

I'm easy either way mate, but would you consider leaving earlier for the game? I'm sure a few would like to have a gander around before the game, even though the place is meant to be a shit hole?

2 places please Mac i have sent you a pm.
this as convinced us to stay in benidorm..
happy days :)

I would think Benidorm to Villareal you would be looking at 4.30pm latest. As Mac says the roads are excellent but 215km is a long old way. It will be around 3 hours.

I have made enquiries with 3 coach companies in Valencia and am expecting to hear back within 24 hours. If a coach is arranged it will leave Valencia at about 6pm.

Sorry for not replying to pm's yet but I am very busy at the moment. Once I have something concrete from bus companies I will contact people properly.

jimbo101 wrote:
I dont get back from hols until 1st, so cant go until 2nd Nov.

Anyone arriving Barcelona on 2nd & fancy sharing a car? Don't mind driving & returning from Barcelona on 3rd.

Any takers?

Sent you a PM

I've booked Marconfort Flamingo Playa Apartaments in Benidorm, 2nd-3rd nov, £17 each. Arriving in Alicante at 10am on 2nd. Hope this bus is on!

Scotty76 said:
I've booked Marconfort Flamingo Playa Apartaments in Benidorm, 2nd-3rd nov, £17 each. Arriving in Alicante at 10am on 2nd. Hope this bus is on!
I'm staying there for 2 nights VIA Liverpool

Scotty76 said:

That is a great shout, think we going to book it we arrive 1030 from Manc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.