Villareal

Came back from Alcocebre this weekend.. (about 30 mins from villa real) tickets for cup games (the odense game) cost €7 euro! they are so cheap..
places to stay Benni Cassim , alcocebre,castillion I can help with cheap nice fresh clean apartments & even a hotel bookings in castilion (with its own 9 hole golf cource)

http://www.costa-azahar.se/

I dont get back from hols until 1st, so cant go until 2nd Nov.

Anyone arriving Barcelona on 2nd & fancy sharing a car? Don't mind driving & returning from Barcelona on 3rd.

Any takers?

mac said:
my mate in benidorm is arranging a coach, leaving benidorm and returning.as soon as i have details i will post prices. i have about 39 so far. once i know the numbers i will book the coach so please if you are going i will want half of the money up front as a depost. i am coming over to the everton game so we can meet up or you can pay into a bank account.

Can you put me down for 2? Will happily pay a deposit!

Valencia is very nice. A mix of old and new. Good restaurants. Lively but not tacky. Very nice beach (probably not such a big draw when we're playing). But well worth visiting for a couple of days.

I was there when Spain played the SF of the World Cup. Terrific night.

Any news on whether there will be coaches definately running from and back to Benidorm. As said before 3 of us would be interested.

Cheers for the help

Staying with friends in xativa , where's best to be dropped off for a pre match beer & walk or public transport to ground. Thanks in advance & thanks for all the other info

mac said:
my mate in benidorm is arranging a coach, leaving benidorm and returning.as soon as i have details i will post prices. i have about 39 so far. once i know the numbers i will book the coach so please if you are going i will want half of the money up front as a depost. i am coming over to the everton game so we can meet up or you can pay into a bank account.

4 of us would be up for that mate. PM when your want the money sorting out.

thanks for all the replies, i have spoken with my mate and he said he should know what the score is today.will keep you posted asap.mac

mac said:
thanks for all the replies, i have spoken with my mate and he said he should know what the score is today.will keep you posted asap.mac

nice 1 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.