Villareal

there are 2 coaches provisionally booked. i have about 85% occupancy with everyone who has pm,d.those who have said they are going please pm again as verification. payment via my paypal account early next week. i will pay the deposit on the coach(es) as soon as i get verification.
if you are looking for hotels try the thomson website as they sometimes do nights fro about 15euro.
dont forget that we are 1 hour ahead and kick off time is 20.45pm.
we will meet in racheals sports bar in the rincon de loix area.
departure time approx3.30

cheers mac

dannybcity said:
cibaman said:
dannybcity said:
Any recommendations as to what area of Valencia to stay in? Is there an Irish Pub that'll function as the meeting point (for a change)?

There's an irish pub round the back of the cathedral. Cant remember its name.

Finnegans it is then.

It is called Finnegans and it is in Plaza de Reina. It's probably where I will get the bus to pick us up from. I will try to contact them to see if they can do something with prices of beer or food.

As a side note there are only 15 places remaining on the coach now. If demand continues like today there will be the possibility of running a 2nd coach but to guarantee a place pm soon. I'm guessing places will be gone by tomorrow.

Villareal-Valencia coach update;

The possibility of a second coach is definitely on. The first coach is full now but we have plenty of interest in running a second one, it is already about half full.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=231814</a>

i have 1 coach from benidorm already full, also i have approx 20 booked for the next coach. can all the ones who have said they want to go let me know asap as this will fill up the next coach. as well. thanks for all the replies. i have sent out pms to those concerned cheers mac

wheres the planned departure point from benidorm mac? is it quiote central to all the bars etc...

will everywhere still be open when we get back?

also will we be allowed drink on the coach etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.