Villareal

can somebody advise me will i be able to get to allicante after the match as I was thinkin of stayin in benidorm or am i best of stayin in valenica, any help would be appreciated,

Do you know how far castellon coach station is from villarreal, we are looking to get the coach back to benidorm after the game and have checked and there is one at 11:20 after the match, just wondered whether we would make it in time.
Thanks

we land in alicante on the 31st flying back the 3rd. Hows everyone getting to valencia? whats the best way to get to there? and where do you recommend to stay in valencia?

is there any other blues going or want to go who live in spain. i have pm with details the fellow blues who said they could get me a ticket in exchange for a free travel. so if theres anymore spanish blues try and give them a lift and i am sure they can get you a ticket for the game.thanks for the replies lads

jay, how much would a coach cost after the game back to benidorm (hire). theres a few blues who i know who are staying there, and looks like a few more on here aswell. cheers

tasker, i would say there are various companies who do private hire. i go to benidorm alot, but i am not there for about 3 weeks. i will ask for you but alternatively try and google the freead papers in the area. roundaboutnews, euro weekly are two of them. how many of you are going.

mac said:
tasker, i would say there are various companies who do private hire. i go to benidorm alot, but i am not there for about 3 weeks. i will ask for you but alternatively try and google the freead papers in the area. roundaboutnews, euro weekly are two of them. how many of you are going.

I have seen on some websites that when Rangers and scum played Villareal, alot of fans stayed in benidorm and there were certain pubs in benidorm that supplied coaches to the game and back, to encourage plenty of drinking in their bars. Anyone know if there are any city bars or any pub in benidorm likley to do this.
easiest way for me - fly to alicante, taxi to benidorm, coach to game and back which should be just over 2 hours.
a good few nights in benidorm with loads of blues sounds good.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bahn.com/i/view/GBR/en/index.shtml</a>

Great site for European train times, sometimes you can get the fares as well.
From what I've read so far, hiring a car is probably the best bet though, another cheaper alternative is buses, fast and comfortable and go just about everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.