Villareal

Coversure Blue 74 said:
mac said:
tasker, i would say there are various companies who do private hire. i go to benidorm alot, but i am not there for about 3 weeks. i will ask for you but alternatively try and google the freead papers in the area. roundaboutnews, euro weekly are two of them. how many of you are going.

I have seen on some websites that when Rangers and scum played Villareal, alot of fans stayed in benidorm and there were certain pubs in benidorm that supplied coaches to the game and back, to encourage plenty of drinking in their bars. Anyone know if there are any city bars or any pub in benidorm likley to do this.
easiest way for me - fly to alicante, taxi to benidorm, coach to game and back which should be just over 2 hours.
a good few nights in benidorm with loads of blues sounds good.

Jump in with others if you can. Taxi to benidorm ain't cheap.

weve booked a package holiday.

flights from liverpool to alicante. transfers to the hotel. 3 nights stay all for £137

sounds to me like theres loads of blues staying in benidorm and if thats true about bar owners putting coaches on that will be ideal

6 of us to Alicante £88 return.

Benidorm for the night then either coach or train next day.

foley87 said:

flights from liverpool to alicante. transfers to the hotel. 3 nights stay all for £137

sounds to me like theres loads of blues staying in benidorm and if thats true about bar owners putting coaches on that will be ideal

sounds good - who with and where are you staying.
ta

if i can get enough numbers, i will ask a friend in benidorm if he can pre book a coach. and i will post prices. please pm or post with numbers etc.from alicante airport you can get a coach to benidorm for about 12 euro, you may need to pre book but i will get the email and post it later

Sounds like flying into ALC and then coach to Benidorm is the way to do it. Then coach to El Madigral and back.....would be get something sorted. Should be a good trip.

mac said:
if i can get enough numbers, i will ask a friend in benidorm if he can pre book a coach. and i will post prices. please pm or post with numbers etc.from alicante airport you can get a coach to benidorm for about 12 euro, you may need to pre book but i will get the email and post it later
Can you put me down for 3 places on the bus from Benidorm to the game, if it is feasible.
Thanks Mac

mac said:

Im in - We would be looking at appx 4 to 8 people. a few days in benidorm will do me the world of good.
cheers
paul

Coversure Blue 74 said:
foley87 said:

sounds good - who with and where are you staying.
ta

express bookers. found it on teletext holidays. era park i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.