Villareal

mac said:
if i can get enough numbers, i will ask a friend in benidorm if he can pre book a coach. and i will post prices. please pm or post with numbers etc.from alicante airport you can get a coach to benidorm for about 12 euro, you may need to pre book but i will get the email and post it later

2 of us will have a bit of that.

I think coaches are definitely the way to go, be it from Benidorm or Valencia. I might try running a coach or two from Valencia for those with a bit of a classier taste than staying in Benidorm ;)

I'll check out prices and when everything has died down a bit and people know whether they will get a ticket or not I'll start compiling a list.

If you're staying in Benidorm on the night of the game a coach or car is the only way you're going to get there. I'm not even sure if Benidorm has a train station? I think taxis from Alicante airport to Benidorm are at least €40 but might be more.

Scotty76 said:
mac said:
if i can get enough numbers, i will ask a friend in benidorm if he can pre book a coach. and i will post prices. please pm or post with numbers etc.from alicante airport you can get a coach to benidorm for about 12 euro, you may need to pre book but i will get the email and post it later

2 of us will have a bit of that.
2 more.
opportnity here for someone with a bit of nous to make a few quid as well. Could pay for someones trip.
Contemplating wether to stay in Valencia or Benidorm at the minute but if this was sorted then mind made up.

One more thing, a coach from Villareal to Benidorm after the game will take at least 2hr 30 mins, probably more with traffic and waiting for people to return.

Just checked it out. It takes 2hr 5m in a car without any traffic. I would think you would be back in Benidorm for about 2am at the earliest imo. Villareal is quite similar to Maine Rd in that the ground is surround by small streets and houses, it is a bit of a nightmare to get away from.

i will set the ball rolling and let you all know with prices etc, i have emailed my friend in benidorm so i await the details. my missus has said that there is a normal bus service every 30mins from the airport to benidorm, and it is quite cheap. the pre booked service is called the hopper and is about 16£ one way. you need to book and it has various drop offs in the centre of benidom

mac said:
4 more here
flying into alicante on 31st
going back on 4th, £100 monarch
we've got no class so benidorm sound good to me.

jay_mcfc said:
One more thing, a coach from Villareal to Benidorm after the game will take at least 2hr 30 mins, probably more with traffic and waiting for people to return.

Just checked it out. It takes 2hr 5m in a car without any traffic. I would think you would be back in Benidorm for about 2am at the earliest imo. Villareal is quite similar to Maine Rd in that the ground is surround by small streets and houses, it is a bit of a nightmare to get away from.

Perfect time to go out then!

Can't decide now weather to stay in valencia or benidorm. Someone putting a coach on would make it easier. Will be 2 of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.