Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away for the Avoidance of Doubt!

No Alcohol allowed on coach, that's the rule

Not feeling the Chimps League yet. We need a couple of wins against Villarreal.

Are there any Blues from Wigan on Spike's trips returning after the game getting in Manchester at 2.00 a.m.?

If so, fancy sharing a cab back to Wigan?

Re: Villarreal Away update on remaining places.

Afternoon blues. I've not been on for a while, but I could do with some advice.

I've got tickets for Tuesday's match, bought them on-line and I've never done this before. I'm hoping to go and collect them on Monday. Can I park right outside the ticket office or will I have dump the car and traipse for miles?

Cheers
CTID!

bluetealeaf said:
Afternoon blues. I've not been on for a while, but I could do with some advice.

I've got tickets for Tuesday's match, bought them on-line and I've never done this before. I'm hoping to go and collect them on Monday. Can I park right outside the ticket office or will I have dump the car and traipse for miles?

Cheers
CTID!

You can park right outside on non match days. Don't forget its above the shop now.

I also now live in spain and it may be easier to get tickets than you think - if anyone has rreal (pun intended) trouble contact me - I will aso be driving up through cartegena torrevieja alicante benidorm valencia etc - but am picking up 3 blues in alicante FOC (well they are bringing my ticket with them)

Match tickets to watch Villarreal CF can be obtained via the club’s two official shops, El Madrigal shop opposite the stadium and the Salera Commercial Centre shop. Tickets can be purchased from the Monday before the weekend game at the following times: •
El Madrigal Shop (Blasco Ibanez 5, Vila-real):

Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 13.30 and 17.00 to 20.00, and Saturday from 10.00 to 13.30.

Commercial Centre Salera Shop (Castellon):

Monday to Saturday from 10.00 to 22.00.

Tickets are also available on the day of the match from two hours before the kick-off from the ticket booths at El Madrigal Stadium.

Match information is also available from Villarreal CF from the personal telephone line on (+34) 964 524 000.

Anybody no or got any tips on getting from benidorm to villareal or valencia. on the tues 3 of us flying into alicante from east midlands.on a blue road trip

Re: Villarreal Away only 12 places remain

got the email today with the flight details etc, just a couple of points:
1. it says when we land we get transferred to a local hotel in valencia, and 2. it also says transfer from valencia to the ground will be at 2pm.isn't 2pm a little early?, won't be chance to see much of valencia i guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.