Villas-Boas calls for 'B' teams

I'm no lower league expert, but its a fact that's easily checked re attendances,so id imagine that the 2nd and 3rd tier in our leagues would get far larger crowds than their continental counterparts.
The reason we don't develop enough players is because of the success of the premier league,too many imports.
Rule changes and better agreements. Re loan deals are the best way forwards imo.

Our youth doesn't need a B team. The English system has come on leaps and bounds in the last decade, and people dont give it enough credit.

For every Romelu, there's a Wilshere. For every Mata, a Sturridge.

Damocles said:
Our youth doesn't need a B team. The English system has come on leaps and bounds in the last decade, and people dont give it enough credit.

For every Romelu, there's a Wilshere. For every Mata, a Sturridge.
I can't really argue with that.

lust overlord said:
I'm no lower league expert, but its a fact that's easily checked re attendances,so id imagine that the 2nd and 3rd tier in our leagues would get far larger crowds than their continental counterparts.
in germany it´s an average attendance of 16,874 in Bundesliga 2
and 4,556 in League 3.( with Werder Bremen B has an average attendance of 789 and VFB Stuttgart B 688

in italy it´s 5,914 in Serie B

in Spain it´t 6,503 in segunda division. With CF Barcelona B has an average attendance of 3,720 and Villareal B one of 1,350

B teams ruin attendances in lower leagues, i think

They'd have to add a new league completely and have 4 football league divisions outside of PL before conference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.