Villa's chances against United

Too little is made of the rags long, long, long sequence of poor performances. How they managed to get eight successive victories is bewildering. They are the most beatable United team I can remember. It's a con. Stop talking the twats up.

Sunderland away is their toughest fixture on paper - after City.

We will have to win all our games. If we do, I think we'll win it on the last day

Marvin said:

O'Neill has to drop Bardsley for this game, his provocative reaction after one of Sunderland's goals against us tells me he's rag enough to sabotage Sunderland's chances of beating them as Wes Brown did in the reverse fixture with his own goal (Sunderland's only goal conceded off a corner this season). O'Neill is a good coach but has a bunch of indoctrinated rag rejects in his side thanks to the worst manager ever (Elephant Man).

Marvin said:

We will have to win all our games. If we do, I think we'll win it on the last day

On paper, maybe, but the rags are beating the better teams and losing to relegation fodder and people from Switzerland.

If it was oneill's villa maybe, but the current lot are rubbish. My money is on Sunderland to take points off the rags. Edge of your seat stuff

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
MonsallBlue said:
My hope are with Everton and Sunderland. Although both are fergie bum boys.

Come on Villa....please

Sunderland?
No chance - Richardson, Brown, Bardsley, Johnny what's his name that looks like Paddy McGuinness.
Brown even scored the winner for the rags at OT!!

Hopefully Shay and Ireland will rally the Villians (I take it Dunne is still out?)

Not much hope of Villans nicking it at Old Trafford, may need a miracle..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.