Villa's chances against United

Hoping Villa will hold out for draw, they do need points and also think Everton will not lay down to rags as they will want to finish above Liverpool

ob said:
Hoping Villa will hold out for draw, they do need points and also think Everton will not lay down to rags as they will want to finish above Liverpool
true..... i feel villa will be robbed as usual. every time villa went to the swamp in recent season s they got a raw deal. i think everton need the win to keep chase(although they re leading it!)

I'd like to imagine a scenario where they struggle in the next two fixtures. Did Rooney and Slur not have a bust up against Wigan?

Sorry but they won't mess up in next 2 games......

Only thing we can do is ensure we do our bit and get 6 points from next 2 games, otherwise it matters not one bit about the last 3 games of the season which is where it should all come down to.......

JULES Post subject: Re: My prediction after Fulham ran them close...Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:19 am

Location: North Warwickshire you are all wrong, villa will win at trafford

alky313 said:
I'd like to imagine a scenario where they struggle in the next two fixtures. Did Rooney and Slur not have a bust up against Wigan?

couldn't have it would have been all over SSN/BBC and papers as this usually happens when City player and Mancini have words - oh hold on a cotton pickin moment its the darlings of the media of course it won't be mentioned

Tony Adcock said:
Sorry but they won't mess up in next 2 games......

Are you going to bet your mortgage on it then, since you already categorically know the outcome?

Villa have been awful this season, and are certainly not in any kind of run of form. As with any football match of course they have a chance of picking up points at Old Trafford, but I'd be monumentally surprised of they did. Put it this way, the United v Villa game isn't one I've earmarked as a potential banana skin. Everton have more chance, although I still expect a United victory in that one too. For me, aside from the derby in which we must win, United's toughest game will undoubtedly be the last one away to Sunderland.

Matty said:
Villa have been awful this season, and are certainly not in any kind of run of form. As with any football match of course they have a chance of picking up points at Old Trafford, but I'd be monumentally surprised of they did. Put it this way, the United v Villa game isn't one I've earmarked as a potential banana skin. Everton have more chance, although I still expect a United victory in that one too. For me, aside from the derby in which we must win, United's toughest game will undoubtedly be the last one away to Sunderland.
Wigan.

Theres a few tales to be told in this story yet and it all boils down to who blinks first. Predicting the outcome of the remainding fixtures for both us and the rags would be akin to winning the lottery on wednesday and the euromillions a few days after. Unquestionably though, the rags arent the worldly wise experienced team some would have you believe. They (and baconface) are definately fallible. Same has to be said about us too unfortunately. Bring it on!

colourmeblue said:
Matty said:
Wigan.

Theres a few tales to be told in this story yet and it all boils down to who blinks first. Predicting the outcome of the remainding fixtures for both us and the rags would be akin to winning the lottery on wednesday and the euromillions a few days after. Unquestionably though, the rags arent the worldly wise experienced team some would have you believe. They (and baconface) are definately fallible. Same has to be said about us too unfortunately. Bring it on!

Wigan were at home, had actually been playign well recently, and had somethign to play for (survival). Villa, are away, have been piss poor of late, and are pretty much safe, ok so they would like to be further from the relegation zone, but in all honest are they really going to drop into the reckoning? No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.