Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think zabba will play on somewhere else when we let him go but hope he comes back then
Vinny will hang up his boots and stay with us i think,no-one wants him to stop playing but he may have little choice soon

It's not about us fans wanting the club to sell Vinny. We don't and the thought of him no longer with us is sad. Unfortunately we can't keep him on his massive wages when he's contributing little and misses thirty games a season.

Fucking hell, some right girls on here.

It'll probably be up to him. If he can't play on, and fancies a coaching role, then as long as he buys into Guardiola's methods I've no doubt he'll stay.

I wonder how much of this is mental now. I would think he is shit scared of getting injured again and he feels like he could pull someting at any time. His career is in the balance now and he knows it.

Agree 100%.

Some fans are desperate to get the likes of Kompany and Zabaleta etc out of the club.

I don't remember even the rags treating the likes of Scholes, Giggs or Neville in the same way.

We want loyalty from the players but are so quick to slate them and want them gone when they're going through bad times.

Your first line is the biggest load of bullshit I've read on here in a while. Desperate to get them out of the club ? You're talking bollocks. If they can no longer perform at the required level
then it will be with a heavy heart that the vast majority of fans will wave a sad goodbye to their playing time with us. Maybe they can have a future role at the club if they so desire it but to suggest that there are fans desperate to get them out of the club is ridiculous.

Has he ever said he fancies coaching etc after his playing career? If not he's a fantastic pundit.

Anyway even with injuries he has at least 2/3 years more at the top.. If he does ever leave us, he should go to Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.