Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He immediately after his attempt to block the shot grabs his right hamstring, doesn't he? Looks like it anyway, and then he seems to slam the pitch in anger... could be because he failed to cover his man, or because he knew he broke down, and the consequences of that.
I feel for the man.

What is strange to me is that while I can accept that getting injured would be a right pisser, to actually just walk straight off without speaking to the manager or staff 1. about the injury and 2. inform him he can't carry on so the players can reorganize and fill his position is very strange to me.

Now I might be seeing things that aren't there but I've not seen him smiling since Pep came, be it on the bench at the weekend and he didn't look happy on the pitch either.
I think he might be pissed Pep left him on for the full game. If it is I can understand Pep as well though. If he's been out for months, had an op, recieved rehabilitation and plenty of practice, diet and exercise advice and thinks there's no reason for you not to finish the game and you need it as well.

Pep being tough? Pep manipulating things to his benefit like with Joe and Yaya? Maybe, maybe not.

Either way he does it or doesn't do it, i'm liking what I'm seeing by this manager, he gets results.

He's the Piper and i'll dance to whatever tune he plays, even if it means some heros of mine are lost by the wayside.

What is strange to me is that while I can accept that getting injured would be a right pisser, to actually just walk straight off without speaking to the manager or staff 1. about the injury and 2. inform him he can't carry on so the players can reorganize and fill his position is very strange to me.

Now I might be seeing things that aren't there but I've not seen him smiling since Pep came, be it on the bench at the weekend and he didn't look happy on the pitch either.
I think he might be pissed Pep left him on for the full game. If it is I can understand Pep as well though. If he's been out for months, had an op, recieved rehabilitation and plenty of practice, diet and exercise advice and thinks there's no reason for you not to finish the game and you need it as well.

Pep being tough? Pep manipulating things to his benefit like with Joe and Yaya? Maybe, maybe not.

Either way he does it or doesn't do it, i'm liking what I'm seeing by this manager, he gets results.

He's the Piper and i'll dance to whatever tune he plays, even if it means some hero's of mine are lost by the wayside.

Not sure if serious.

He's the Piper and i'll dance to whatever tune he plays, even if it means some heros of mine are lost by the wayside.

38A988D400000578-3800851-image-a-47_1474488362792.jpg

He immediately after his attempt to block the shot grabs his right hamstring, doesn't he? Looks like it anyway, and then he seems to slam the pitch in anger... could be because he failed to cover his man, or because he knew he broke down, and the consequences of that.
I feel for the man.

I assumed at the time that he slammed his hands down on the pitch in frustration at conceding, but clearly something wasn't right.

Maybe some kind of compression shorts, socks or kenesio tape combo on his suspect areas.
he may need to change his training, warm up with something a little more radical, as it looks like conventional methods are failing him.
If He can cure the straining, we will still get plenty of top notch leadership and defending from Vinny, as he looked very composed last night.
Fingers, legs, everything crossed, that he is ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.