Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, those in their mid 30's and early 40's managed to choose/be dragged into supporting City during our nadir and carried on whilst everyone else our age ended up Liverpool and United fans.

Those in their 50's were glory hunters following our great team of the late 60's.
^^^^

To be fair, those in their mid 30's and early 40's managed to choose/be dragged into supporting City during our nadir and carried on whilst everyone else our age ended up Liverpool and United fans.

Those in their 50's were glory hunters following our great team of the late 60's.

Quite right SWP. I am 35 and wholeheartedly agree with you.

My dad supported City due to the fact they were successful, he started going 68 (when he was 14) onwards.

All of Pep's players seem to cover a lot of ground, ;-) (although agreed CBs probably a little less than midfielders).

Players are more likely to pick up injuries when they are tired, especially when they are not fully conditioned with match practice.

Apart from Jonny stones :) think the lad has been watching some old yaya videos although no quite as affective :)

yes yes yes, give him a cigar. :)

I'm 49 where the fuck does that leave me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.