Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously how can you blame him for walking off ???. it was last minute of the game, he felt something in his groin/hamstring he was 100% right. Mentally he may have thought it was more serious after all his injury troubles.. Idiotic if your calling that wrong!!
Good post mate..some folk should show more respect for captain fantastic..he's vk..he can do what he wants.

So, how long is he going to be out? If he is injured at all, that is. Have we heard anything concrete yet?

Love Vincent, but I just can't see him staying fit and playing every week long term.

One of the very best centre backs in the world when he's fit so we have to keep faith.

Some chap in the guardian has suggested that before the game he and kolarov had a flare up in training. I've not seen anyone else mention it - any truth in it?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/24/vincent-kompany-pep-guardiola-manchester-city
It happens in every training session at every club,probably on several occasions......so,id imagine while there probably is truth in it,the majority engaged their brains and concluded it wasnt worth reporting,as no one would give a shit.

I'd be disappointed if there wasnt the odd display of passion/emotion.

So if there is any update on his injury?
City definitely needs him, Stones along with Oto doesn't have this first pass quality.

Couple of weeks ago I saw footage from rondo training and Company was simply fantastic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.