Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clichy says Kompany told him that he's OK and it is probably tiredness

If this is true i find it incredibly unprofessional from Vinnie's part! you cant just walk off 80 seconds before the end.

Yeah, there might be a more plausible reason for his lack of smiles.
Fuckinell.
I think it is almost certain that Vinnie will love playing for Pep if he can get fit (and stay fit). He is a winner and will be given the perfect platform by a top class manager. I imagine he's been waiting for this for the last couple of years. He will be the perfect defender for Pep IMO so can't see any issues similar to those Joe had. I can't see many issues other than the frustration he must feel about not currently being able to play his part in what is looking like an incredible period for the club.

I think it is almost certain that Vinnie will love playing for Pep if he can get fit (and stay fit). He is a winner and will be given the perfect platform by a top class manager. I imagine he's been waiting for this for the last couple of years. He will be the perfect defender for Pep IMO so can't see any issues similar to those Joe had. I can't see many issues other than the frustration he must feel about not currently being able to play his part in what is looking like an incredible period for the club.
I would have posted something similar, mate but honestly didn't think the post I responded to deserved it.

Maybe some kind of compression shorts, socks or kenesio tape combo on his suspect areas.
he may need to change his training, warm up with something a little more radical, as it looks like conventional methods are failing him.
If He can cure the straining, we will still get plenty of top notch leadership and defending from Vinny, as he looked very composed last night.
Fingers, legs, everything crossed, that he is ok!
I assume everything 's been tried by now. He got the world's best doctors and physios helping him. His body has simply gone to waste I'm afraid ... Really hope not though.

If it turns out that it's only a minor injury or even a false alarm, it still shows from his reaction, that Vinny would be playing with this in his mind for the forseeable future.

But it's not stopping him from going into stretches etc on the pitch, as he showed last night. Must be an awful feeling that each one could be your last though.

Find it very disheartening that we're still in the dark on this. Obviously waiting on scans or something this morning.

Fingers crossed for Vinny. This is the biggest negative on the season so far.

If it turns out that it's only a minor injury or even a false alarm, it still shows from his reaction, that Vinny would be playing with this in his mind for the forseeable future.

But it's not stopping him from going into stretches etc on the pitch, as he showed last night. Must be an awful feeling that each one could be your last though.

Yeah.

You gotta feel for the guy.

Have to hope it is a (minor) new injury and not a repeat of his persistent ones but you start to wonder if he has a muscle problem, full stop? I was never anything more than a purely recreational sportsman but I got to a point (age) where I became much more susceptible to muscle strains; although I was older than Vinnie is but he has put his body through more. Don't know what the science is on this. Just hope last night was one of those things that happens when you have not played much...

Maybe some kind of compression shorts, socks or kenesio tape combo on his suspect areas.
he may need to change his training, warm up with something a little more radical, as it looks like conventional methods are failing him.
If He can cure the straining, we will still get plenty of top notch leadership and defending from Vinny, as he looked very composed last night.
Fingers, legs, everything crossed, that he is ok!

Find it very disheartening that we're still in the dark on this. Obviously waiting on scans or something this morning.

Fingers crossed for Vinny. This is the biggest negative on the season so far.

I'd have thought we would have heard somert by now as well,but I believe we are staying in Wales rest of week,so maybe VK is on his way back to Manchester this morning,and possibly find out this afternoon ,from our own medical team maybe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.