Vincent Kompany - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany is still class - but is getting on in years.

We're very deep at CB now - thank God as this position is hard to fill. Kompany is an important part of our depth at this stage of his career - and is very welcome in this role.

You are on your own mate,that should tell you something,he is a leader
Ho how my heart sinks when I see karen7 on my alerts.

Are you really vinnie s agent ?

I would hope what we pay each individual they all are leaders.......Teresa May is a leader . Your point ?
Now if you would like me to explain how offside works just ask I won't be offended ;-)

Humour is what makes city fans special we can even find fun at our lowest. Calm down and respect other forum users.....

Look vinnie is a special guy who I love to bits as a player and more importantly as a human being. What he is trying to do for homelessness in our city is commendable. His place in city legend is already cast.
I only say what I feel . Too injury prone. Not available often enough and for me his time is up. It's called time ! Even pele quit !

And karen7 I respect your passion and loyalty it is because of people like you city are special....

Enjoy Sunday and we will both have a shandy WHEN vinnie lifts another cup. ;-)

Humour is what makes city fans special we can even find fun at our lowest. Calm down and respect other forum users.....

Look vinnie is a special guy who I love to bits as a player and more importantly as a human being. What he is trying to do for homelessness in our city is commendable. His place in city legend is already cast.
I only say what I feel . Too injury prone. Not available often enough and for me his time is up. It's called time ! Even pele quit !

And karen7 I respect your passion and loyalty it is because of people like you city are special....

Enjoy Sunday and we will both have a shandy WHEN vinnie lifts another cup. ;-)
Calm down,drama queen and explaining offside to me all in one day,i suggest you quit whilst you are ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.