Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

Really hope it works out for him. I've always thought of Bayern as the rags of Germany, so it's going to feel weird wanting them to do well.

If he does well there, you would expect he's destined to be City manager at some point down the line.
Hopefully time it when Pep leaves in a few seasons time, fingers crossed

Really hope VK does well at Bayern. The reaction from the muppets at the likes of TalkSport has been disgraceful so I will love it if he can make a success there although I am no Munich fan
It’s not though. They’ve all said the same thing - that how does a manager who relegates club in 24 points then get the Bayern Munich job? The question is there to be asked.

If Virgil or slabhead get a job, promote a club, relegate them then get a job of similar stature to what Vincent has just got, what would you say?

It’s not though. They’ve all said the same thing - that how does a manager who relegates club in 24 points then get the Bayern Munich job? The question is there to be asked.

If Virgil or slabhead get a job, promote a club, relegate them then get a job of similar stature to what Vincent has just got, what would you say?
It's not so much questioning how he got the job but the smug, sneering attitude and assumption that he will fail. Nobody was saying that he is an intelligent, educated guy who obviously impressed the Bayern hierarchy during negotiations.

I'll admit that I have reservations about him taking on such a big job at a club where managers are not always backed but I think he has a chance to do well. Bayern have some very good players and success for them next season is probably winning their league and qualifying from their Champions League group whereas in the past league success was assumed and anything less than a European semi-final was viewed as poor.

I think Bayern are gambling on VK's potential based upon his personality and the football style he demonstrated during Burnley's promotion season. Being seen as a Pep disciple is probably also a factor.

I don't think VVD or Maguire will match what VK has achieved and the potential he offers but, if they move into management and have success at lower levels I would not begrudge them a shot at managing a European giant.

One prediction I will make is that VK will be at Bayern longer than Shrek will be at Plymouth.

It's not so much questioning how he got the job but the smug, sneering attitude and assumption that he will fail. Nobody was saying that he is an intelligent, educated guy who obviously impressed the Bayern hierarchy during negotiations.

I'll admit that I have reservations about him taking on such a big job at a club where managers are not always backed but I think he has a chance to do well. Bayern have some very good players and success for them next season is probably winning their league and qualifying from their Champions League group whereas in the past league success was assumed and anything less than a European semi-final was viewed as poor.

I think Bayern are gambling on VK's potential based upon his personality and the football style he demonstrated during Burnley's promotion season. Being seen as a Pep disciple is probably also a factor.

I don't think VVD or Maguire will match what VK has achieved and the potential he offers but, if they move into management and have success at lower levels I would not begrudge them a shot at managing a European giant.

One prediction I will make is that VK will be at Bayern longer than Shrek will be at Plymouth.
The world is mental then because when Pep leaves and if we appoint someone who just relegated a club, I for one will be extremely fucked off and underwhelmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.