Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but the man should not be playing international football. nothing we can do about it but you would hope that kompany feels as though whatever his legs have left in them he owes to city. He cannot play 3 games in 10 days, Martinez will send him back with 2 months worth of recovery ahead of him and won't give two fucks. Not on.

I would give anything I own
I'd give up my life, my heart, my home
I would give everything I own,
Just to have you back again
===
Get well Kompany!
====
Edit - Opening lines are lyrics from David Gates' "Everything I Own," expressing sadness on the passing of his father. While obviously not nearly as devastating as the loss of a parent, Kompany's loss to our team is huge - and at least in this context - the lyrics and sentiment are appropo.

I'm an old fart - and the late 70's song and lyrics are likely unfamiliar to many forum members, thus the edit.
I always thought Ken Boothe first released 'Everything I Own' in 1973, expressing sadness over his bird leaving him? :-)

Someone ought to tie a 3-foot-long cord between Kompany's legs during training, making it impossible for him to run at full tilt or stretch/dive into a tackle.

Kompany is a hugely talented player - so talented that I think he could completely change his style - to be far more cautious (Pirlo-esque, albeit at CB).
====
I'm only being slightly facetious in the above - seriously, Kompany needs to learn to play ultra cautiously if his football career has any chance of continuing.
Then that wouldn't be Vinnie

I'm sorry but the man should not be playing international football. nothing we can do about it but you would hope that kompany feels as though whatever his legs have left in them he owes to city. He cannot play 3 games in 10 days, Martinez will send him back with 2 months worth of recovery ahead of him and won't give two fucks. Not on.
I think even if he stopped Int F'ball, the damage is done with his legs

Vinnie who?
City have played defensively so well without him with Stone and Otamendi, but we still need Kompany. I hope he's back asap and it's still one of he first bits of news I look for after the press conferences

I think that sums up Kompany's situation now. We need him fit to give Stones rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.