Vincent Kompany injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think even if he stopped Int F'ball, the damage is done with his legs

Yes they're done as far as playing 2 games a week. City deserve the rest of what kompany has to give he's been paid a fortune and is our leader, which he's not lived up to for not being on the pitch. God knows what state his legs will be in after the World Cup.

As well as Otamendi has played in recent weeks, I still worry slightly for the sanity of anyone who doesn't believe a fit Kompany is a significant upgrade on him.

As well as Otamendi has played in recent weeks, I still worry slightly for the sanity of anyone who doesn't believe a fit Kompany is a significant upgrade on him.
But sadly it seems that a fit Kompany is a thing of the past. We need to move on and find a replacement at the first opportunity.

Although, we've won the Premier League twice in recent seasons, the majority of the current squad are fairly inexperienced, when it comes to the raw emotion of the title run-in.
That's where we might need Kompany, but otherwise his contribution is rapidly diminishing.

But sadly it seems that a fit Kompany is a thing of the past. We need to move on and find a replacement at the first opportunity.

Agreed, just can't be relied on any more which is as sad as it is frustrating.

Happy as a pig in shit with the Stones/Otamendi partnership, but like everyone else, shitting it that one picks up an injury .

That's a slightly different issue. Think we should get another defender. But keep Kompany too. Great to have at the club for experience and use when fit.

That's a slightly different issue. Think we should get another defender. But keep Kompany too. Great to have at the club for experience and use when fit.
Are you saying when fit, Kompany should automatically start ahead of Otamendi despite his recent good form?

A fit Kompany doesn't exist, so Otamendi is now by far the better option. I worry slightly for the sanity of anyone that can't see that! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.