Vincent Kompany (merged)

one thing is a plus about kompany
he has just bought a new house
he is settin up a new home with his girl friend

spoke to him last week after going out to his house
he said he is loving the city life and wants to carry on playing for city and enjoys the english way of life

i went out and set up his new house wif all the electrics and gadgets tvs and computers

I cant see anyway we would agree to sell him. Hes one season into a 4 year deal and was one of our best players last season. He can cover in defence as well as midfield.

£10 million in the current market - that really woul be an insult.

If we sold him we we need to buy another centre half (in addition to the one we are already trying to sign) plus a defensive midfield player.

Let's hope he will end staying with us, he is such a great player. He still young and the future is ahead of him, he is the future captain as well. I really hope he will end up staying.

I doubt kompany would want to go, it's too obvious he'd be used as cover when here it seems he's still one of the first teamers. I think in this case appearances are deceiving and he'd probably get more playing time in barca as cover for CB and DM than here where every position has been filled with more expensive players. CB's out of the question, and very much so if Lescott comes as well because you don't buy that type of defender to put him in his secondbest position for that kind of money. Midfield isnt happening either, De jong and Barry will take up the slots. So the question would be, for which of the two teams would he make a larger number of substitute appearances? If i were him i'd go to barca, I'd hate having him leave here but he's not going to play too much this season if he were to stay i'm afraid

He's my fav player in this team, and i think it's a tragedy almost everyone wouldnt put him in their starting lineup. For what he did last season i reckon he should be one of the first automatic choices.

Wait, what?

Are you actually saying that breaking into the Barca squad is easier than into ours?

I'll have some of whatever you're on, mate!

Depends on how he plays when he gets a chance. Claiming a place in the defense isn't very hard at the moment and I think he could be better than either Dunne or Toure. He might also play better in DM than De Jong. Im pretty sure he will play a big part this season.

Its a shame Vinnie has been injured pre-season 'cos I would of liked to have seen him and Toure at the back for a few games together.

staffs_blue said:
Its a shame Vinnie has been injured pre-season 'cos I would of liked to have seen him and Toure at the back for a few games together.
Me too. On paper that's our best partnership.

Looks like we will start the season with Dunne and Toure. A pity that they have so little playing time together

staffs_blue said:
agree with you mate i think they may have complimented 1 another brilliantly, but if we get another CB in that settles quickly i would play kompany DM instead of de-jong, he's just a bit more imposing, plus we dont score enough from corners (set pieces etc) and we concede to many or look shaky when defending them, he'd be a much bigger asset than de-jong for those instances! all IMO of coarse!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.