Vincent Kompany (merged)

Re: Vincent Kompany

theres something special about vincent,I think he's the real key to anything we achieve in future years.

tribal football wanting a story.

If barca felt the need to use toure in a deal I'd be interested.

Kompany at 6m was IMO Hughes best buy and I'd have him captain at the centre of defence next year.

We're not getting the best out of Kompany in my opinion. He's so blatently a centre back first and foremost, not a midfielder. Now we have De Jong, Zabaleta AND Barry who can all play DM, i pray that we'll see Vincent at centre back this season, but considering we have Toure, Onuoha, Dunne (if he stays) and still want another CB, i'd be very surprised if he plays there. In fact, he may even struggle to get in Hughes' team, which would be a travesty because at just 23 years of age, we have a potential gem of a centre back. I just hope we don't waste him.

Tricky_Trev said:
We're not getting the best out of Kompany in my opinion. He's so blatently a centre back first and foremost, not a midfielder. Now we have De Jong, Zabaleta AND Barry who can all play DM, i pray that we'll see Vincent at centre back this season, but considering we have Toure, Onuoha, Dunne (if he stays) and still want another CB, i'd be very surprised if he plays there. In fact, he may even struggle to get in Hughes' team, which would be a travesty because at just 23 years of age, we have a potential gem of a centre back. I just hope we don't waste him.

i echo this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.