Vincent Kompany

For the moment Kompany is happy because its his first year, he came to man city to win prices on the LT and he gives the city project a chance. But when we dont play anybetter next year I'm sure he will be gone at the end of the season.

i was speaking to some hamburg fans last night and they say he is an imense player which is not up for debate he is imense and they also said that when he is in midfield it looks like he would be a class centre half and when he is at centre half it looks like he would class in midfield. To me he is best in midfield and is definately the best buy of the prem from any club this season. DEFIANTELY FUTURE CAPTAIN.

chorleybloo123 said:
De Jong was higher rated in Germany than VK, I think.

You can't knock De Jong yet though.
DeJong is nevernevernever been higher rated, we only got Kompany so cheap because he had a fight with the HSV manager about the olympic games and the lack of professionalime in the team, it was at the very end of the transferperiod and he struggeld with an injury the season before.

Quality player.

Dunne has done a really good job with the captaincy but i feel its time for a change and Vinnie is the man who should where the armband.

Not only that he looks one scary mother when he gets angry and isnt afraid to give players the kick up the arse they need every now and again.

at centre back he's magic
in midfield he's fantastic
up front he'd score a hatrick
he's Vincent Kompany

If there is one argument I am happy to have is that "Who is City's better option out of Kompany and De Jong?"

Personally I rate them both highly, and ever since the West Ham home game I've seen this guy as a Captain for us.

MH is a genius in the Transfer Market... and i'll second whoever said he's shit at everything else! Can't knock his transfers though.

I agree Vincent Company is immense Richard Dunne is to much of a liabilty now knew he
was going off last night.
He was to tight to a fast continental centre forward all night I cant belive he has played so many
international games and still has'nt twigged, Time to sell him to Wolves when they get promoted
and make Vincent captain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.