Vincent Kompany

black mamba said:
Yes , his dallying about in the midfield area was directly responsible for putting Milner in an awkward postion today , no doubt about that ...... but you'd have to say that the way the entire side , including Vincent Kompany , responded to going down to ten men for the remaining 70 minutes was absolutely first class , and highly commendable ......

BBC and Sky stats report that City had 61% of the overall possession throughout the game , had more shots , and had more chances ...... this was fantastic late win at a side who were IN-FORM !

Maybe if we're chastising defenders we might also ask Joleon Lescott what he was , or rather wasn't doing , for Polands goal the other night ...... and why he got caught not playing to the whistle as Shane Long put the ball in our net today!

Frankly who cares about percentages or commentators, pundits or anyone.

[Dallaglio]
The only thing that matters is the result.
[/Dallaglio]

Is Vinnie available to play V Ajax on Wednesday, had two bookings in last two Champions League game, does that equal a ban?

I think he knows more than anyone that a few momentary lapses of concentration,loose passing,mis-timed tackles etc have almost cost the team valuable points this season. We got away with it today points wise, though Milner ended up a victim. I wouldn’t apportion blame to any player, in Particular,Im just hoping they all settle down(The Defence)sooner rather than later.

mcfc-mark said:
Some people are forgetting he wasn't on top form at the start of last season either. Look how that turned out.

Spot on mate.

No need to flap about Vince, he'll be fine, he's too good to have a long poor run of form.

Chillax.

A rag at work asked me who I'd be most gutted about if they left us.
I said Kompany. He lives and breathes City. That in itself shouldn't justify my answer but it's reinforced by the fact that former world class centre backs rate him as one of the best in the business.

brummie blue said:
Is Vinnie available to play V Ajax on Wednesday, had two bookings in last two Champions League game, does that equal a ban?

yep he's suspended unfortunately.

jamiegrimble said:
I think he knows more than anyone that a few momentary lapses of concentration,loose passing,mis-timed tackles etc have almost cost the team valuable points this season. We got away with it today points wise, though Milner ended up a victim. I wouldn’t apportion blame to any player, in Particular,Im just hoping they all settle down(The Defence)sooner rather than later.

I bet if it was Lescott, who had made such a mistake, there would be many on here ready to slaughter him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.