Vincent Kompany

Prestwich_Blue said:
I understand that Vinnie was so hacked off with Mancini that he initiated contact & agreed terms with Barcelona. I'm not sure whether they submitted a formal offer but I don't think so. So there is a factual basis to this but he isn't going anywhere now.

yet another disappointing and UNSUBSTANTIATED pop at Roberto Mancini

Prestwich_Blue said:
I understand that Vinnie was so hacked off with Mancini that he initiated contact & agreed terms with Barcelona. I'm not sure whether they submitted a formal offer but I don't think so. So there is a factual basis to this but he isn't going anywhere now.

Is that like sky sports "understands" ie, Bullshit

BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

This,any excuse to have a pop at him

karen7 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

This,any excuse to have a pop at him

Plus im sure any dealings would go through cheeky and ferran. They would have nipped it in the bud or sorted it out.

BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

What kind of substantiation should be provided to a random person on the internet? Isn't it enough that mods for the forum assess whether a poster has a history of posting generally sensible, factually based information or has a history of unsubstantiated wind ups? Would you want someone who may have great information to withhold it unless they also publish all the proof?

I heard the same as PB - that Kompany had held substantial discussions to get out of City under Mancini and had shared the substance of those discussions with members of City's board. From people I trust. And people I won't name to escape the UNSUBSTANTIATED smear.

richball_PF55 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Where did you hear this?[/quo

richball_PF55 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Where did you hear this?

Same place that he heard that Isco to us was nailed on and imminent.

Jumanji said:
His girl is 100% Manc and a lifelong City fan and he likes it here.

A non-story.

I think having a Manc bird poses more of a threat. If i asked most of the girls i know "where would you rather live" i reckon nearly all would choose abroad somewhere. Especially Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris. I dont think he will go but wouldnt be suprised if his bird fancied it.

AustinBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

What kind of substantiation should be provided to a random person on the internet? Isn't it enough that mods for the forum assess whether a poster has a history of posting generally sensible, factually based information or has a history of unsubstantiated wind ups? Would you want someone who may have great information to withhold it unless they also publish all the proof?

I heard the same as PB - that Kompany had held substantial discussions to get out of City under Mancini and had shared the substance of those discussions with members of City's board. From people I trust. And people I won't name to escape the UNSUBSTANTIATED smear.

With all the leaks and smears that have come from City regarding Mancini, I have a hard time telling the difference between the truth and the PR campaign.
I'm sure much of what has come to light is either true or has an element of truth in it. However, I don't for one minute think Mancini was as bad as City have tried to paint him since his departure and it makes a mockery of those who think our PR dept is toothless. Perhaps ruthless would be a better description.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.