Vincent Kompany

Tez Tosterone

Prepare for a MEN scare story that a VK bid from Barca is possibly imminent.

Probably part of the "MEN/Guardian family" destabilization campaign.

What scare? It's a compliment towards the player and by association the club. He won't go and we won't sell so no worries. :-)

I could of sworn that this already happened about a month ago and then Vinny came out and declared he doesn't want to leave via Twitter and it ended the rumours.

Vincents Tackle said:
I could of sworn that this already happened about a month ago and then Vinny came out and declared he doesn't want to leave via Twitter and it ended the rumours.

it did.

vinnie said he loves it here, he loves being captain and isn't going anywhere.

I understand that Vinnie was so hacked off with Mancini that he initiated contact & agreed terms with Barcelona. I'm not sure whether they submitted a formal offer but I don't think so. So there is a factual basis to this but he isn't going anywhere now.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I understand that Vinnie was so hacked off with Mancini that he initiated contact & agreed terms with Barcelona. I'm not sure whether they submitted a formal offer but I don't think so. So there is a factual basis to this but he isn't going anywhere now.

Where did you hear this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.