Vincent Kompany

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bullshit. There are no current injunctions or stories on our skipper.

Always seems to rear its ugly head when a top player suffers a dramatic downturn in form.

No thought for wives or kids being dragged into this bullshit.

Kompany's wife getting abuse on twitter about it. Shocking.

Lot of nonsense spouted in this thread.

Plenty of rest, the summer off and Kompany will be back to his best next season.

Kompany has been out of form this season, for one reason or another, but he's still one of the best CBs in the Premiership.

Manc in London said:
mayo31 said:
Manc in London said:
Kompany's form on the pitch has nose dived, he doesn't appear to be the confident leader he was and he now seems to rarely engage with fans on Twitter. When you take all those things into account, you can understand why rumours about him have spread. I have no idea if they are true. The first I heard about them was when I read this thread.

Does anyone remember reading an article about us the other day (I cannot remember what it was about) and it contained some kind of casual reference to Kompany not being so popular with some team mates? Of course, I read the story about the so-called spat with Ferna but the excerpt from the text did not appear to be referring to that.

Sorry, his form has dropped and he does not use Twitter so rumours of him 'playing away' are understandable.

Not for me they are not. By that rationale I must be shagging every woman i work with. I cannot be arsed doing any work and I hardly ever used twitter

Neither did you read my post. I guess you must have been in the same school and class as the poster above.

I read your post and you said rumours are understandable which I do not agree with. What is hard about that.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Always seems to rear its ugly head when a top player suffers a dramatic downturn in form.

Worst thing about this is it appears to have arisen from (or at the very least been inflamed by) that sh1tehawk indykaila, the internet's greatest know nothing ITK.

pavelsrnicek said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Worst thing about this is it appears to have arisen from (or at the very least been inflamed by) that sh1tehawk indykaila, the internet's greatest know nothing ITK.

It's about time someone took that twat out, and by that I mean dragging him through the courts and bankrupting the bullshitting ****.

stony said:
pavelsrnicek said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

It's about time someone took that twat out, and by that I mean dragging him through the courts and bankrupting the bullshitting c**t.
Are you sure you don't mean what you originally said i.e. 'take the twat out' If so I think you would be in a very long queue

FFS all this bullshit coming from a real estate fucking agent .. real estate agents are pro lairs. Lying is bread and butter for them plus Vinny's wife is hot and would hammer his cock in pieces if there is any truth to all this shit.
Give it a rest .

chicagoblues said:
FFS all this bullshit coming from a real estate fucking agent .. real estate agents are pro lairs. Lying is bread and butter for them plus Vinny's wife is hot and would hammer his cock in pieces if there is any truth to all this shit.
Give it a rest .

I can certainly vouch for the first line especially when it comes to what they think of a property and its likely price outcome.

They feel they have to quote the highest price in order to gain the listing.

In rising markets its not so bad for obvious reasons , when its flat or falling due to lack of demand and the need for a bargain before making an offer and lack of competition for other buyers the agent has to use other unethical tactics in order to facilitate a sale.

As for Vinny who knows and who cares.

History is littered with sportsmen cheating on partners just like in mainstream society in general but sometimes it comes at a cost and a big one if you do so to a team mates partner.

mayo31 said:
Manc in London said:
mayo31 said:
Sorry, his form has dropped and he does not use Twitter so rumours of him 'playing away' are understandable.

Not for me they are not. By that rationale I must be shagging every woman i work with. I cannot be arsed doing any work and I hardly ever used twitter

Neither did you read my post. I guess you must have been in the same school and class as the poster above.

I read your post and you said rumours are understandable which I do not agree with. What is hard about that.

Of course, they are understandable. That is the nature of society

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.