Vincent Kompany

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/wags/nasty-lies-claimed-man-citys-vincent-kompany-affair-pablo-zabaletas-wife/At" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/wags/na ... as-wife/At</a> least someone is saying its shite.

stony said:
pavelsrnicek said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bullshit. There are no current injunctions or stories on our skipper.

Always seems to rear its ugly head when a top player suffers a dramatic downturn in form.

No thought for wives or kids being dragged into this bullshit.

Worst thing about this is it appears to have arisen from (or at the very least been inflamed by) that sh1tehawk indykaila, the internet's greatest know nothing ITK.

It's about time someone took that twat out, and by that I mean dragging him through the courts and bankrupting the bullshitting c**t.
No it's alright, i'll shoot the twat, as i thought you first meant!

Tbilisi said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:
BelleVue53 said:
Simply the best centre half since Dave Watson, possibly even better!

Not a chance

Agreed,or Mike Doyle

For me when playing at his best there is no better CB aorund ... Pace, power, aggression, dominant, leader, very comfortable on the ball, good passing range for a CB and very good at driving out with the ball... Form has dipped but I'm guessing he's been patched up a lot and not 100% for quite some time ..

Eds said:
stony said:
pavelsrnicek said:
Worst thing about this is it appears to have arisen from (or at the very least been inflamed by) that sh1tehawk indykaila, the internet's greatest know nothing ITK.

It's about time someone took that twat out, and by that I mean dragging him through the courts and bankrupting the bullshitting c**t.
Are you sure you don't mean what you originally said i.e. 'take the twat out' If so I think you would be in a very long queue

That is a SHOCK, and would be SHOCKING if it it happened. Would never think such a SHOCK would ever occur.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.