Vincent Kompany

razman said:
@RobDawsonMEN 31s

Manuel Pellegrini says he thinks Vincent Kompany could be out for up to six weeks with a groin injury.

Pellegrini also added that it would be 'impossible' for Kompany to be back within a month.

so he misses out on the derby .... 4 days left ...sure the boss has nearly completed back up CB option

I wonder if this is Pellegrini applying the pressure to make sure he gets his new CB before transfer window closes?

yeseye said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Ha ha, quality

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0afR5vQrA&sns=tw[/youtube]
Have they nicked it off us or vice versa?

Belgians singing in English probably gives it away mate. Wouldn't say they've nicked it from us, just adopted it.

yeseye said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Ha ha, quality

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0afR5vQrA&sns=tw[/youtube]
Have they nicked it off us or vice versa?

English is our language so either way they can do one if anyone starts

Big Vinny will be back, he's just lulling the rags into a false sence of security.

Vinny's throwing down the gauntlet there to Rooney saying he's looking forward to facing an in-form shrek for the derby. No doubt the ugly one will be trying to get our skipper sent off again but if Vinny's 100% fit he'll handle him comfortably. I would have thought Vinny would've been more bothered about the rapist to be fair and I'm not sure whether they'll both be starting. Good mind games by our skipper I think, do us proud big lad.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Vinny's throwing down the gauntlet there to Rooney saying he's looking forward to facing an in-form shrek for the derby. No doubt the ugly one will be trying to get our skipper sent off again but if Vinny's 100% fit he'll handle him comfortably. I would have thought Vinny would've been more bothered about the rapist to be fair and I'm not sure whether they'll both be starting. Good mind games by our skipper I think, do us proud big lad.

Rooney's M.O coming up against Kompany is always the same, try and get him sent off at all costs. He's shit scared of him. Then again last time he tried that he spent more time going after the referee than he did playing football, and was ineffective and shit as a result. Would rather that gash split open and he be subbed off than watch 90 minutes of him trying to ref the game.

adrianr said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

Rooney's M.O coming up against Kompany is always the same, try and get him sent off at all costs. He's shit scared of him. Then again last time he tried that he spent more time going after the referee than he did playing football, and was ineffective and shit as a result. Would rather that gash split open and he be subbed off than watch 90 minutes of him trying to ref the game.
Yeah just hope Webb doesn't crumble and give in to the rags like he normally does. Was it him who put his arm round Rooney once when it should've been Rooney getting sent off for elbowing someone? Could be mistaken, hope Vinny nails the little fucker....fairly of course ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.