Vincent Kompany

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
adrianr said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Vinny's throwing down the gauntlet there to Rooney saying he's looking forward to facing an in-form shrek for the derby. No doubt the ugly one will be trying to get our skipper sent off again but if Vinny's 100% fit he'll handle him comfortably. I would have thought Vinny would've been more bothered about the rapist to be fair and I'm not sure whether they'll both be starting. Good mind games by our skipper I think, do us proud big lad.

Rooney's M.O coming up against Kompany is always the same, try and get him sent off at all costs. He's shit scared of him. Then again last time he tried that he spent more time going after the referee than he did playing football, and was ineffective and shit as a result. Would rather that gash split open and he be subbed off than watch 90 minutes of him trying to ref the game.
Yeah just hope Webb doesn't crumble and give in to the rags like he normally does. Was it him who put his arm round Rooney once when it should've been Rooney getting sent off for elbowing someone? Could be mistaken, hope Vinny nails the little fucker....fairly of course ;)

Would like to see webb impose his athority on the game early ie booking for diving and trying to get players booked and sent off but I won, t hold my breath! Maybe city should get there p.r team on it and get somthink out in the press it always seemed to work for sir purple nose!

♫♫ So here's to you Vincent Kompany, city loves you more then you will know oh oh oh oh ♫♫

Easily the best defender in the world. Really enjoyed how he didn't give Rooney a second on the ball. Everytime the rags passed it to him Kompany was all over him.

Every aerial ball magnetized to his large beautiful head. Unbelievable performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.