Vincent Kompany

welsh_andy said:
NoahCity said:
In training pictures today it shows him with the rest of the squad.
phew, sounds like gd news, did read he be out for a few wks. if he is training or even light training could possibly be back for hull or stoke, least a game under his belt before the scum.
can all breathe a huge sigh of relief

Groin injuries can be complexed, only when you start doing turns and twists in a match situation do you know the extent of the injury. Training involves a lot of straight line runs which don't put a lot of strain on the groin.
Still great news that he is actually training as with a strain or a tear he wouldn't be training full stop.

BufordUSABlue said:
welsh_andy said:
NoahCity said:
phew, sounds like gd news, did read he be out for a few wks. if he is training or even light training could possibly be back for hull or stoke, least a game under his belt before the scum.
can all breathe a huge sigh of relief

Groin injuries can be complexed, only when you start doing turns and twists in a match situation do you know the extent of the injury. Training involves a lot of straight line runs which don't put a lot of strain on the groin.
Still great news that he is actually training as with a strain or a tear he wouldn't be training full stop.

I still wouldn`t risk him this weekend even if "declared fit".Far too soon and as you say its once again doing further damage with twisting,turning and stretching.

ReturnoftheMac said:
de niro said:
WARD21 said:
Exactly 5 years ago today we made a pretty damn decent signing....

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7574920.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 574920.stm</a>

Hope you recover soon.

Legend.

Yep, quite and good signing, yet they say the man who signed him was clueless.

Only on bluemoon.

Do you honestly think or know that Hughes had any idea of how good he was ? Serious question, do you think Hughes was the guy who sought out Kompany ? Love Vincent but I cannot believe that Hughes was the man responsible for getting him to us !
I have my doubts about Hughes signing Kompany

NoahCity said:
toffee balls said:
NoahCity said:

So was Micah and he is out for 1 month :(
where did you hear that?
I noticed though that they both had trainers on whilst the rest had boots on, prob just there for a briefing before going in for treatment

This is Pellegrini's first real test. Losing Vinny is a massive blow. Hopefully Nastasic will be able to slot in there but he is short of playing time. We definitely need Vinny back for the derby to control RVP. I can see a signing coming in but anyone who comes in will still need time to bed in. I just hope Vinny is back sooner than they are quoting on OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.