Vincent Kompany

Definitely not Chelsea, he is smart enough to know that a rich owner who doesn't know about how to manage a football club just do more harm than good.

Liverpool is our main rival in recent years, I'll hate it if he goes there, but they at least know how to manage a football club.

I hate Levy and Tottenham. I'll hate it if he goes there, but Levy at least knows how to manage a football club.

I would say it's very unlikely...but plenty of managers who flourished in the championship get exposed in the PL. If Burnley have something like 2-3 wins in their first 15 matches they could decide to bring in a more defensive manager to see out their first season back while they build back up their squad with more funding.
If Chelsea make him an offer, he would be crazy to turn them down if the only other option for him was staying at Burnley.
Potter was a complete disaster, and likely will still be a PL manager come next season for some other West Ham level cl
Potter may have been a "disaster" at Chelsea, but I honestly believe him to be a very good manager that went to a basket case club. IMHO Potter will be back.

Definitely not Chelsea, he is smart enough to know that a rich owner who doesn't know about how to manage a football club just do more harm than good.

Liverpool is our main rival in recent years, I'll hate it if he goes there, but they at least know how to manage a football club.

I hate Levy and Tottenham. I'll hate it if he goes there, but Levy at least knows how to manage a football club.
Please take this thought back and never speak of it again

If Kompany goes to the murderers I’m going to brick his windows and burn his statue down.
Sorry I'm genuinely confused. Are Liverpool the murderers because they you know murdered tge Italians or are Chelsea the murders cos it was really them???

Potter may have been a "disaster" at Chelsea, but I honestly believe him to be a very good manager that went to a basket case club. IMHO Potter will be back.
Yeah, I agree, Vinny would be insane to repeat Potter’s mistake.

Yeah, I agree, Vinny would be insane to repeat Potter’s mistake.
I just want to remind people, that even though Chelsea won’t have Europe next season, the people in this thread are saying that if Vinny has two options these next few weeks.
1st: Stay with Burnley who will probably be in the top 3 favorites odds wise to go down next season (unless their ownership group invest large sums of money in transfer market).
2nd: Take over as manager at a club that has won every title possible within the last 10 years in England / Europe.
Maybe I’m being naive, but I just can’t understand how anyone would think out of those two options he should choose the Burnley option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.