Next season fingers crossed
1. MAN CITY
2. BURNLEY
3. NEWCASTLE
4. BRIGHTON
18. SPURS
19. LIVERPOOL
20. MAN UTD
I like your thinking, but it is never going to happen.
You need to swap Spuds and dippers round, lol.

I like your thinking, but it is never going to happen.
You need to swap Spuds and dippers round, lol.
Nah leave it as it is. It would be fun to see Man United and Liverpool get relegated but sadly will never happen.

Vinny will hopefully do well next season. He will make mistakes but he will do well. He struggled against us and it will prepare him for the bigger clubs. I can see Burnley getting mid table as there are more weaker teams next season.

It might have been interesting to see what he could do with a 'top 6' budget. This season, these folks apparently spent 140m euro net.

Came to post this. Really enjoyable and you see where he may have what it takes to manage City one day. Big emphasis on hard work, humility, progress and improving players - Pep speaks all this same language. Out of all our ex players he's the one I'd love to see manage us one day. Hopefully not immediately following Pep because no one will compare :)

Interesting that he found Pellegrini the hardest manager to play for due to the demands of the captaincy but it was also great to hear how he adapted his own game to play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.