Vincent Kompany

Felt so sorry for him having to answer questions about his own inbred and racist fans but as ever vinny was diplomatic and calm and measured in his response.

Burnley really is a place time forgot, the fuckers still point at the sun and say what is it.

Twats.

Hadn't realised they booed the taking of the knee

I know its been a racist area in the past, but did the really boo when the have a black manager?

Surely not!

They're lacking a goal threat which might cost them dearly but I still expect they'll do alright under Vinny, they will probably take a few pounding when it goes wrong but I expect they'll take a scalp or two too and hold their own against half the league. Vinny is definitely the real deal.

Reactions: kun
The Burnley documentary is a great insight into him as a manager.
He speaks so eloquently, which we already knew, but he is so intelligent and precise he reminds me of Pep.

Hadn't realised they booed the taking of the knee

I know its been a racist area in the past, but did the really boo when the have a black manager?

Surely not!
A minority.......i suspect it was more to do with the significance of the movement behind the gesture rather than the message the FA and the players etc are trying to send.

I agree though,given Vinnies skin colour,the lack of thought and tact is pretty mind blowing.

Vinnie is fucking awesome,i want him here the minute Pep calls it a day.

A minority.......i suspect it was more to do with the significance of the movement behind the gesture rather than the message the FA and the players etc are trying to send.

I agree though,given Vinnies skin colour,the lack of thought and tact is pretty mind blowing.

Vinnie is fucking awesome,i want him here the minute Pep calls it a day.
He has to do it on the pitch first. He speaks well but that has to be translated into the way they play.
Fine words butter no parsnips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.