Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

Nice guy is Vincent , articulate and unassuming ....

mind you i thought he made a right balls up of that attempted own goal today , if he'd put it either side of Joe Hart he'd have scored!

I friggin love Komps

What a man to be as cool as he was

He absolutly is the man that city want as there leader. Great bloke, person and my hero, Vincent you are the fucking man

BlueAnorak said:
Another quality comment. Putting Hansen in his box baiting him to wish for a United defeat. Something along the lines of: "No I wasn't actually. United are a good team and if you want them to lose then you will normally be disappointed. It is up to you to win your games".

Absolute quality. He was obviously fecking delighted they lost but he wasn't going to fall in to the trap Sour Alex sets for their competitors every season by wanting to start a war of words.

Vinny dealt with that loaded question beautifully.

Hansen is not only a poor pundit, but a complete imbecile also.

Having a blinder still a bit behind now on SKY+ watched the ITV news before switching over. But watching Leslie squirming is somehow soothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.