Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

I can't add much more,the man is a colossus,both on and off the pitch,this won't be popular however, thankyou Mark Hughes for bringing this future legend to our club.

A better Captain in world football? Not for me.

malg said:
I'll get excited when they get Mario on.

Now that would be something!!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am --<br /><br />
davymcfc said:
Think vinnie was politely bullshitting about Hughes then.

Not necessarily. I don't rate Hughes at all but he did sign Vinny and he has been a premiership manager for a number of years which put's him in the top bracket. He's not good enough for us and that became clear but he is a good mid table prem manager.

davymcfc said:
Think vinnie was politely bullshitting about Hughes then.

I think it's more a case of Vinny emphasising Hughes' better qualities (his man management skills) and avoiding making a comment about his obvious tactical ineptness.

For what it's worth, I think I am surprised by quite how badly QPR are performing. They really are much better players individually than the picture they're painting. I don't think it is entirely Hughes' fault that they are where they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.