Vinnie guest pundit on MOTD tonight

I like the way Vinny mentioned what the club are doing for Manchester in general. Bigging up our owners and making sure everybody was aware of what's happening in and around the club.

The icing on the cake would have been for Vinny to turn to Twitchy Catflap and say: "I must be the only player you HAVEN'T tried to sign, 'Arry".

MCFCboi said:
blue underpants said:
Watching it now with a steaming hangover, Vinny just looks cool and class, Hansen and Arry look like two bookends, my missus says add Vincent to that most handsome city player thread

Vinnie is many things, but handsome...?

He favvers Bod.

Vinny was class he tought Hansen how to engage your brain before you speak!
Also hansen said "vinnys class and he would have him in his best team xi"" then lineker said "you was slagging him off a few weeeks ago" hansen replied" ive never slagged vincent off ".
Vinny just smiled thinking to himself lying cnut!

if you was to choose a name to put on your kids shirt, then king vinny all the way.

a brilliant footballer, but beyond that a proper sportsman, and a gentlemen, we have been blessed that he is our captain, an absolute credit to our club, his family must be so proud of him, a genuine role model for all kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.