Vinnie plays on despite stroke risk

bumbleblue said:
If that is true i think it was an idiotic decision. sorry tin hat and all that but there you go, absolutely idiotic if true.

Have to agree with you .....

Any chance that the illiterate knee-jerk buffoons posting on here could try, y'know (and this may sound like a crazy idea) actually reading the article? The extent of his injuries came to light when he went to hospital. This - believe it or not - happened after the match.

Stuuuuuu said:
Any chance that the illiterate knee-jerk buffoons posting on here could try, y'know (and this may sound like a crazy idea) actually reading the article? The extent of his injuries came to light when he went to hospital. This - believe it or not - happened after the match.

Don't be so ridiculous

bumbleblue said:
If that is true i think it was an idiotic decision. sorry tin hat and all that but there you go, absolutely idiotic if true.
this belongs to you

[bigimg]http://www.a1sportingmemorabilia.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/m/i/michael-owen-signed-manchester-united-shirt.jpg[/bigimg]

Stuuuuuu said:

if the club doctor/physio who tended to him on the pitch couldnt see straight away he had broken his nose and was concussed then they need sacking,i could see it from here

The fractured eye socket is a worry, I doubt he'll be ready for a full pre-season and depending on the severity of the fracture he may need to play in a protective mask to help prevent a recurrence.

Aguero_Element said:
bumbleblue said:
this belongs to you

[bigimg]http://www.a1sportingmemorabilia.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/m/i/michael-owen-signed-manchester-united-shirt.jpg[/bigimg]

Yeah what a rag worrying that a manchester city player could of suffered a seriously fatal injury like a stroke
Whether or not this is true he is not a rag for worrying about him you plonker

What an absolute disgrace the Belgian management and medical staff are. To allow a player to continue despite obvious injury and probable concussion is irresponsible at best maybe even negligent and could have lead to Kompany being severely injured or even dying. I wonder who would have been found culpable
Should something have gone terribly wrong. Could you lay the blame at the feet of Kompany who would undoubtably not have been in a fit condition to make a lucid decision, the manager or the Doctor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.