Vinnie plays on despite stroke risk

bumbleblue said:
If that is true i think it was an idiotic decision. sorry tin hat and all that but there you go, absolutely idiotic if true.

100% correct, could have jeopardized his life and football career

Aguero_Element said:
bumbleblue said:
If that is true i think it was an idiotic decision. sorry tin hat and all that but there you go, absolutely idiotic if true.
this belongs to you

[bigimg]http://www.a1sportingmemorabilia.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/m/i/michael-owen-signed-manchester-united-shirt.jpg[/bigimg]

Why do so many people on here feel the need to call blues rags for no reason whatsoever? He said nothing wrong even if you disagree with him you idiotic nob.

Aguero_Element said:
bumbleblue said:
this belongs to you

[bigimg]http://www.a1sportingmemorabilia.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/m/i/michael-owen-signed-manchester-united-shirt.jpg[/bigimg]

That from your own wardrobe?

So Stuuu, the fact that so many of the posters prefaced their posts with 'IF THIS IS TRUE' makes us all 'illiterate knee-jerk buffoons' does it? I don't think so mate, we were reacting, quite naturally, to a report from a fellow blue that our Captain MIGHT have run the risk of a stroke we were not reacting in a knee jerk fashion because then we would not have put IF THIS IS TRUE or words to that effect.

Illiterate:
a. Unable to read and write.
b. Having little or no formal education.
a. Marked by inferiority to an expected standard of familiarity with language and literature.
b. Violating prescribed standards of speech or writing.

Just for your information for next time. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.