vinnie:technical and tactical indiscipline

afro2007 said:
i he lack is technicality and the tactical player of a defend is missing on his games, some of u may agree or disagree with me but all i want is just ur comment on this thought.

spot on mate. e.g unlike vidic or ferdinand he's lack of shirt pulling technical ability

afro2007 said:
i know what im about to say won't sound good to u guys but it's something I've notice of him and i want us to share light on it to help him correct them in years future,i believe he does block balls and also makes attackers to faultier when they attack.but the two things he lack is technicality and the tactical player of a defend is missing on his games,he doesn't have those ranges of that qualities to make our back four a command of their own.some of u may agree or disagree with me but all i want is just ur comment on this thought.

I would like on your thought above able to commentatiate. Vinnie has ball blocking indeed. But, as for the ranges of technicality that create commanding among our back four, I must disagreetion. He is, I notice, the bollocks of the dog.

afro2007 said:
i know what im about to say won't sound good to u guys but it's something I've notice of him and i want us to share light on it to help him correct them in years future,i believe he does block balls and also makes attackers to faultier when they attack.but the two things he lack is technicality and the tactical player of a defend is missing on his games,he doesn't have those ranges of that qualities to make our back four a command of their own.some of u may agree or disagree with me but all i want is just ur comment on this thought.

Is this **** trying to get people to insult him - consequently getting themselves banned? Because I won't: I respect the code of conduct too much.

Totally baffled by this, he is one of the most technically gifted players we have. He always tries to find a man with the ball & play it out of defence. Also reads the game very well.
Bizarre comments.

what...how is he technically and tactial bad?
he is probable the most technically gifted defender i have ever seen at city at least and id say the best in the world technically at the moment. Examples of this best seen in the bolton game where attackers ran through at full pace at him and he so easily just clipped the ball away from them and started an attack for us.
And tactical he is the centre of everything mancini does defensively
Our team never looks a shadow its self when vinnie or nige are missing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.