Vinny joins Anderlecht as player/manager (Simon Davies follows him)

360 appearances, and the circle is complete.

Give his comments about how Pep has reignited his love of the game, I would be amazed if we do not agree some kind of partnership between us and Anderlecht, where Vinny gets the chance to take some of our top young players on loan to inspire them in the way Pep has inspired him.

Remember this name: Yari Verschaeren; 17 yrs old, Anderlecht player and the next Eden Hazard. Would not be surprised if he signs for City in a couple of years...

How did Anderlecht do this season? According to the useless bbc website they came 6th, having played 9, won 1 and got 32 points FFS

That’s something to do with the ‘regular season’ and ‘championship round’ - but I’ve no idea how it works

I tried to get this chant going several years ago, never caught on but it sums my feelings up of Vincent Kompany.

"He's big he's bad he's scary
He ant no fuckin' fairy
And strikers will be wary
Of Vincent Kompany"

Na na na na(clap clap)

thats actually very good, no idea why it didn't catch on, do you wash your armpits?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.