Violence at Euro 2016

Agreed..I think this is due to the changes in the type of lads who go to football these days...it's no longer affordable to working class lads...so you get middle class youngsters who watch football factory and want to dress like casuals and act tough...but when it comes to the crunch they brick themselves

Back in the day we were all working class blokes who could look after ourselves..would rarely run unless facing overwhelming odds...and looked out for each other

The demographic has changed so much in the last 20/30 years
I must take umbrage with you Haircut Ian. In my few forays into fisticuffs I've foud the working class chaps rather disappointing. Undernourished, wheezing on their 40 a day woodbine habit, large ale bellies and with rotting, easily knocked out teeth. Some of the middle class rugger lads could show those ruffians a thing or two. Country casuals all the way. Tally ho!
Damnable what's occuring over the old Coat's Sleeve. Whatever the class - as so often happens, rough house turns to tears.

Glad to hear the French are now stepping their game up & deporting these arseholes. With the supposed high security alert, I'm amazed people with far right links got in to the country in the first place. Let's hope some prosecutions take place also!

Agreed..I think this is due to the changes in the type of lads who go to football these days...it's no longer affordable to working class lads...so you get middle class youngsters who watch football factory and want to dress like casuals and act tough...but when it comes to the crunch they brick themselves

Back in the day we were all working class blokes who could look after ourselves..would rarely run unless facing overwhelming odds...and looked out for each other

The demographic has changed so much in the last 20/30 years

Not a chance would you have got left to take a kicking back then like some have in Marseille, even as one who went for the football and not the fight you could well find yourself in trouble with your own if you fucked off and left other blues to get a kicking, very different times and really incomparable to todays game and support. The youngsters really dont and never will get it, you had to be there. Going to football today is better in almost every way, but there are some things from those dark days that are sadly missed. Like mentioned every blue had every other blues back simple as..... absolutely not the case today, sadly that is the same in every club with the possible execption of Stoke and Millwall.

how about people stop trying to justify violence in any form and calling people cowards, and everyone just fucking behave themselves, and people who don't get arrested and jailed.

City fans will get the shit beaten out of them again on European aways next season because of this.

That would be nice would,nt it....but you know it wont happen dont you?

The Russians giving England fans a thumping wont make any difference to attacks on City fans next season.....the EU referendum will have more influence on that. It will happen because Germany, Italy, Poland and so on have football firms whom like kicking shite out of other fans, and yes because of history both football violence and non football violence related English supporters will be a prized and priority target just as we have been for the last 50 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.